Almost A Member
  • Sep 15, 2020
    Orange County
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Yamato
    SOLD. SOLD

large Predator roller tackle bag in excellent condition. No rips or stains. All zippers intact and everything works like new. Has lots of pockets and 4-rod holders. There are two large pockets in the front flap, one large pocket on each side, and one large pocket inside the top flap. There is a collapsible drink and snack holder on top. There are 4 stacking compartments in the middle for three size 370 trays and one size 373 (oversized) tray. The top compartment is huge and can be divided into 3 smaller compartments of adjustable sizes. The padded shoulder straps, retractable handle, and bottom wheels make this tackle bag very versatile to maneuver. Measurements for the tackle bag is 20'height, 16" wide (not including the rod holders), and 12"deep. This rolling tackle bag is still on sale online for $149.99 plus tax and shipping. My price is $110 firm.

https://www.outkastfishingtackle.com/product_p/rock_river_roller_3705-r.htm

I have another exact bag that has lasted me for over 6 years and counting. This is my spare bag for friends so is rarely used. . Local pickup in Orange County. Thanks for looking.

thumbnail_IMG_6024.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6027.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6029.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6030.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6031.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6032.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rocket Dog
    Upvote 0

Latest posts