Lake Arrowhead Summer Fishing

Free5pool

Jul 25, 2018
Long Beach
Name
Jake Kasser
Boat Name
Pursuit
My family and I are visiting friends for 4th of July in Lake Arrowhead. I would like to take my kids fishing. I have all the gear, but I dont know much about the Lake. Any pointers on where and how to fish Lake Arrowhead in the Summer? I know the water warms up which might push the fish deeper. Any advice is appreciated. I would love to put my kids on a fish or 2 to stoke them on fishing.

Reactions: jiggermyster

Free5pool

Jul 25, 2018
Long Beach
Name
Jake Kasser
Boat Name
Pursuit
I dont think I';; be able to troll with the kids. That lake gets super busy on holiday weekends with boats so I think trolling is out of the question.
Thank you though. I agree trolling is usually a great way to find lake fish.

Upvote 0

Isaiah M. R.

Almost A Member
Nov 9, 2010
Ocean Beach
Name
Isaiah
Boat Name
60' Viking
I was just there. Largemouth bass are biting in the shallows on lures, and trout are biting on the bottom in 30’ of water on power bait.

Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat Name
26 Blackman Billfisher
Its a private lake I'm not sure the public can fish it and you'll have to rent a boat if you don't have a property with water rights

Upvote 0

Free5pool

Jul 25, 2018
Long Beach
Name
Jake Kasser
Boat Name
Pursuit
I was able to nab a few smallmouth in the shallows on a Texas rig. The trout were shy probably because the lake was slammed with boats because of the 4th weekend. My friends have a house on the lake and a boat slip so access is not a problem.

Upvote 0