Joelsk15

Almost A Member
Dec 9, 2011
Port Orchard WA
Name
Joel
Boat
The Thirsty
Why the fuck would anybody be screwing with Lapuss after the way they’ve treated us the last 2 years?

Yeah I know its a joke there, but I love Halibut and lingcod fishing out of LaPush. Westport is great, but most likely will not be open for Halibut again and if it does it will be Thursday and Sunday, which sucks for guys who actually have to work 5 or 6 days a week. Sekiu is a cluster fuck right now and last time I was there no moorage avaliable and pulling my 24 foot Osprey in and out of the water everyday was a real pain in the ass, plus its a 55 mile run to the c closure compared to 35 out of LaPush. Rant over....the ultimate situation would be I launch in area 10, drop down 80 feet with horse herring and start catching halibut!! :Smoke_Emoticon::Smoke_Emoticon:

Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    Yeah I know its a joke there, but I love Halibut and lingcod fishing out of LaPush. Westport is great, but most likely will not be open for Halibut again and if it does it will be Thursday and Sunday, which sucks for guys who actually have to work 5 or 6 days a week. Sekiu is a cluster fuck right now and last time I was there no moorage avaliable and pulling my 24 foot Osprey in and out of the water everyday was a real pain in the ass, plus its a 55 mile run to the c closure compared to 35 out of LaPush. Rant over....the ultimate situation would be I launch in area 10, drop down 80 feet with horse herring and start catching halibut!! :Smoke_Emoticon::Smoke_Emoticon:

Westport is open for hali august 27th and agian for 1 day, to be announced, in sept...just fyi.

Upvote 0

punted coho

Jan 29, 2013
    buckley wa
    Name
    josh
    Boat
    Yes
    Why the fuck would anybody be screwing with Lapuss after the way they’ve treated us the last 2 years?

that’s kinda like saying why the fuck would anyone be screwing with WDFW after the way they’ve been treating us too.

I have actually kind of enjoyed running to the prairie and the corner from sekiu. Seems to have kept the crowd down a little.

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
    Jun 2, 2009
    Seabeck
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
    I would be really surprised if lapush stays open to non tribal members considering the new round fear mongering. Bet it shuts down within the week.

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
    Jun 2, 2009
    Seabeck
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
    I hope so. Give us the MA 3/4 quota down in WP and we will show you guys how not to leave any on the table.
    I didn't leave any on the table last year...

And fishing 3/4 has not been an issue for some of us this year...
    I'm loving the 115 miles round trip by boat...

. Scenery is way better than wp..

Upvote 0