Boatsoda_Ed

Boatsoda_ed
Dec 5, 2004
Calif
Name
ed
Boat
none
Can use some help finding Info for fishing La Paz in sept. Will betaking my wife
along so I need a good recoomendation on Hotel etc

calisnowhunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 22, 2008
In the boat/in the blind
Name
Bill
Boat
18' westcoaster SOLD
look up Tailhunter international all you need to know. he is top notch la concha is the only hotel right on the beach. get a suite if you can.

Pescador Paul

Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
La Paz is a great town and a good choice for a destination with the wife- lots of dining options, shopping, etc.

The best fishing is usually out of town in the Las arenas area. A van will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Las Arenas where you will meet your skipper and borad your panga. You will primarily fish with live sardinas.

Munnster

Sep 17, 2007
Long Beach, CA
Name
Michael Munn
Boat
20 foot, Searay
I will add to the consensus - Tailhunter International. Also they can set you up with other than fishing activities.

Ripnsumlip

Hooooook upppppp!!!!
Jul 8, 2007
SoCal
Name
Paul
Boat
Edgewater 265CC
Jonathan Roldan of " Tailhunter International " has my vote hands down.
I was on my first trip to La Paz with another outfit and it was a nightmare. Jonathan introduced himself to me and the rest was history.......

Many years later, he's still a cool guy, respectful and has "IMPECCABLE" customer service.

As a matter of fact, in a few months I'll be going down there for 8 days with my girlfriend.

Good luck.....

Hefe'

Live2Fish
Sep 26, 2007
Bonita
Name
Jeff
Boat
Not now
Can use some help finding Info for fishing La Paz in sept. Will betaking my wife
along so I need a good recoomendation on Hotel etc
I will be there 4/29 -5/05. Wife and I celebrated our Anniversay in La Paz last year and will be making it an annual event. Used Jonathan for fishing and hotel he was awesome. Last trip used Dave Jones from Fisher Fleet for Oct trip. He was awesome. This time will be using Leonard from Baja Priates. Will let everyone know how that how that goes. In case anyone is wondering why I keep switching on these trips all have been won in raffles at the Make a Wish Tuna Challenge.
Make sure to go to Jonathan and Jill's Tailhunter restaurant.

Attachments

rock&reel

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 26, 2007
Downey
Name
Dale
Boat
Proline
When I go to La Paz (20 times)...I stay with the family at La Concha(just south of town w/ free shutlle to town) and fish with Dave Jones. He buses you down to Las Muertas and I awlways do well