Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
10 -7 ? it weighed 10 -8 the last time I caught it.

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
Who gives a shit. Nice catch Ray. LOL big ass spear for that?

AquaHunter

Hardcore Deaf Fisherman
Jul 3, 2007
San Diego soon to be in Texas
Name
Ray Ayus Jr
Boat
20’ Grady White Overnighter
Wife, friends, myself, and my 4 years old son ate the calico. Made lot of fish tacos, no eggs in the fish. There were many other big ones and - usually shoot 1 or 2 to feed the family and friend for a week then back out to dive for more. My primary target are white sea bass and yellowtails but when coming back empty handed then I would usually shoot calicos and sheepheads on the way back. I don't see what I did wrong here, sure it may be 50 years old. What about the other animals that we hunt out there, some would be 100 years old and some babies that we eat. So spare me the lecture, not the type that shoot all fun and not eating them. If you see me and see my belly, you'll know what I meant.

kktick

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 5, 2007
BayPark
Name
Boat
32 Tiara
Eggs?....who cares about a few eggs. Fry that shit up! Take a look at the next dorado you get...full of worms/eggs.

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
nice fish ray!

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
Wife, friends, myself, and my 4 years old son ate the calico. Made lot of fish tacos, no eggs in the fish. There were many other big ones and - usually shoot 1 or 2 to feed the family and friend for a week then back out to dive for more. My primary target are white sea bass and yellowtails but when coming back empty handed then I would usually shoot calicos and sheepheads on the way back. I don't see what I did wrong here, sure it may be 50 years old. What about the other animals that we hunt out there, some would be 100 years old and some babies that we eat. So spare me the lecture, not the type that shoot all fun and not eating them. If you see me and see my belly, you'll know what I meant.
LOL dont mind the drama fuck it as long is its legal size who gives a shit. Its a fucking Bass anyways there are tons too go around. Should enter it in the bass contest and really piss people off lol.

fish ambush

Aug 7, 2009
riverside ca
Name
kyle
Boat
working on that
haha well said brudah ...some people have nothing better to do than bitch lol fuck um!!!:2gunsfiring_v1:

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
50 years old? It probably was at the end of it's days anyway. Think of all the money you saved that fish on health care.

Tuna Choker

Jan 4, 2009
Lemon Grove
Name
Chris
Boat
30' Blackman Kickin-Bak, 18' Parker
Nice fish theres plenty out there Im trying to get out in the water but dont wanta roll solo hit me up if anyone wants to go. Oh yah and congrats on the first fish report on here in forever!!