Deck Ape
  • Mar 26, 2003
    escondido
    Visit site
    Name
    steve
    Boat
    2320 Parker, Tracker
    Fished La Jolla with a family friend 78 years young. Fished from 8 am to 11:30 am for 11 nice bones and 2 nice YT's. Bones were solid 3 to 4 lbs. The YT's were around 20. YT's on macs and the bones on colt snipers and sardines. Good fishing go get'em.

IMG_20180923_110411529_HDR.jpg IMG_20180923_101526943.jpg

Upvote 0

cortezpirasea

Pangero
    Feb 23, 2012
    la mesa, ca
    Name
    Russell
    Boat
    21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
    :appl::food-smil

Upvote 0

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
    Aug 21, 2008
    Chula Vista/Ca/USA
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
    Dude why do feel the need to SHIT on everyone’s post?
    Dude you are such a pussy. All that happened was that someone questioned the size of a fish as if that hasn't been going on since man started fishing. This place isn't a safe space snowflake. If you get triggered by shit like this you probably should leave the computer off

Reactions: John Hanley
    Upvote 0

Johnlgarrison

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    www.inkspotsgreatdanes.com
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    Parker 2320 "Sticky Business 5"
    Yea
    Dude you are such a pussy. All that happened was that someone questioned the size of a fish as if that hasn't been going on since man started fishing. This place isn't a safe space snowflake. If you get triggered by shit like this you probably should leave the computer off

I wrote a long response to you but deleted it. All the I want to say to you is the following. This site has a bunch of guys who share information friendship and support I appreciate those people. If that makes me a snowflake or a Pussy well guilty as charged.

Upvote 0

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
    Aug 21, 2008
    Chula Vista/Ca/USA
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
    Yea

I wrote a long response to you but deleted it. All the I want to say to you is the following. This site has a bunch of guys who share information friendship and support I appreciate those people. If that makes me a snowflake or a Pussy well guilty as charged.
    Dude, my initial response to you did not question any of the reasons you like this site. I like them too. But you obviously take some of the stuff on here WAY too seriously. Its a free FISHING website with all different kinds of people on it. Getting your panties all wadded up because someone questioned the size of a fish the way you did was a little much. Lighten up Francis.

Reactions: sdjfish
    Upvote 0

FishinMcNuggets

I've edited enough I should section this post.
  • Oct 25, 2010
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Avon 2.85 "C-¢"
    Dude why do feel the need to SHIT on everyone’s post?

I for one think John has a point. Anyone who pays attention around here understands who and what he is talking about, and that Otto deserves and probably doesn't even care about the valid criticism pointing his way.

And I'd hate to be the pot "name-calling" the kettle black twice in some OP's charitable post about taking a senior neighbor fishing.

Upvote 0

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    SoCal - Corona
    Name
    Christopher
    Boat
    I know a couple guys...
    Hell yeah!! Great job man.

We fished La Jolla (half day am) a day before and still couldn't catch anything's better than a couple of decent sized calicos. I say you and your young buddy did a fantastic job.

Taking a old guy fishing... him being able to even do it...and on top of that putting him on some respectable YT...

Badass!!
    :rockin:

Taking that into consideration...that YT was at least 23lbs. o_O

Upvote 0

c-nut

Fishing addict
    Mar 2, 2003
    Murrieta, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    TBA
    Great job Steve! Especially putting your neighbor on to that @ >< 20# YT. Love the pic of him holding the gaff while seated and all smiles.

Upvote 0