S.C Boy

Skipper
Apr 9, 2008
San Clemente/CA/USA
Name
Casey
Boat
Wellcraft 190 ccf
Hey guys, check out this video I made, I hope you like it and share with friends

That's the real deal. It's nice to see the effort it takes to catch the big ones. 12 hour day, one bite, an awesome fight, and one filet and release, PRICELESS.
Great vid

pdiment

Aug 26, 2004
Costa Mesa
Name
Phil Diment
Boat
17' Outrage
Really great video! Well done. I cannot believe you can stand up on a Yak like that. I used to have a yak and would never think of trying to stand in it -- they must be designing them better these days. Either that or you have a tremendous sense of balance. Nice Yellowtail and great gaff!

Phily D
17 Whaler

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
Great video. Nothing like the LJSleigh ride and the excitement you showed when you sunk the gaff was great.qq People always ask why I stay out all day fishing LJ. You can tell by the time line on the video why. Put in the time and you will be rewarded. Great catch and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: krazy karl

mikeyairtime

Fish Magnet
Apr 14, 2007
Lomita, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
"Julia J" & "Berzerker"
One word, execution. Very nice video and man that is about a efficient as it gets. Gives me hope for the future of the sport. Who needs diesel fuel.

johndtuttle

Angler/Client
Mar 20, 2008
Carmel, CA
Name
john
Boat
not crazy enough yet
Stoked for your fine day on the water!

What lake was that you were fishing (amazing flat day) :)?

Strong work, waterman.

Aug 2, 2009
HB
Name
Mike
Boat
Shamrock CC
That was bad ass..........awesome editing. Makes me want to go out and buy a kayak.