LA Bay Garage build and fishing

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Just got back april 10 th from a 5 day trip , I only fished 1 day due to im building a bigger garage , the weather was unreal and fishing is just starting to heat up along with the water , we caught 6 yellows 2 on the x raps 4 on the heavy irons , fished north of Guadalupe bay , also caught caught a nice sierra and some cabria I fished with fernando who used to work at Daggets , I had a custom 29 foot panga built with a new 2021 Yamaha 200 HP motor along with a custom helm chair tackle station from John at Nautical Design built for the boat , hopefully the garage will be completed in 3 to 4 weeks and then my boat will have a home , im heading back in 2 weeks and will give fishing update , I went down on the 5 which is a really nice road and the road going into LA bay is in good shape as well

Upvote 0

pascuale

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Ethan
    Boat
    3rd world country panga fleet
    Just got back april 10 th from a 5 day trip , I only fished 1 day due to im building a bigger garage , the weather was unreal and fishing is just starting to heat up along with the water , we caught 6 yellows 2 on the x raps 4 on the heavy irons , fished north of Guadalupe bay , also caught caught a nice sierra and some cabria I fished with fernando who used to work at Daggets , I had a custom 29 foot panga built with a new 2021 Yamaha 200 HP motor along with a custom helm chair tackle station from John at Nautical Design built for the boat , hopefully the garage will be completed in 3 to 4 weeks and then my boat will have a home , im heading back in 2 weeks and will give fishing update , I went down on the 5 which is a really nice road and the road going into LA bay is in good shape as well
    Nice trip!

Upvote 0