Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Kuzma is definitely legit.
In pro sports, a players value is directly related to their availability. You can count on Kuz to give you good minutes every game.
Lonzo is a fucking China doll. One hit and he's broken for 2 weeks.
I hope Kuz will be with the Lakers long after Lonzo is gone.
Ball puts up good numbers. But he's hurt too much

Reactions: BiggestT

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
USA Today has Simmons winning Rookie of the Year (ROY) and Kuzma on the All Rookie First Team. That's ok, Kuzma will win the ROY next year :D

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
USA Today has Simmons winning Rookie of the Year (ROY) and Kuzma on the All Rookie First Team. That's ok, Kuzma will win the ROY next year :D
Kuz is great on offense. But he is a force on defense. Next year I think he's gonna shine.
And how does a 2 year player get ROY? I get that Simmons didn't play much last year.... But so what!

tugasangler

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 9, 2016
Virginia
Name
James
Boat
Yankee Capts
Simmons didn’t play one nba game until this year .. he will win it . His team made playoffs after 10 wins last season ...

Other notables who’ve won it after sitting out their true rookie year are blake griffin

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
And how does a 2 year player get ROY? I get that Simmons didn't play much last year.... But so what!
Same way Blake griffin did ..
Donavan Mitchell is gonna be incredible but Simmons is once in a generation talent ... if he develops s jumper he will dominate the league..

tugasangler

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 9, 2016
Virginia
Name
James
Boat
Yankee Capts
Why bs ? He broke his foot Blake broke his leg ? Never played didn’t even do basketball activities til April of this year

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Why bs ? He broke his foot Blake broke his leg ? Never played didn’t even do basketball activities til April of this year
I agree it's not right ... being in the league and seeing and training firsthand what you are up against gives players a big edge over a green rookie who just got to the league...

Reel 007

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
Simmons didn’t play one nba game until this year .. he will win it . His team made playoffs after 10 wins last season ...

Other notables who’ve won it after sitting out their true rookie year are blake griffin
Larry bird spent his draft season as a 5th year Collage player and won NBA ROY.

Reactions: tugasangler

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Wow, one little posting jab stirred up a whole lot of traffic. Bottom line, Kuzma was the surprise of the draft and a true steal. He still has more upside.

Reel 007

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
David Robinson spent two years in the navy after being drafted and won it also..
"Indeed", Magic Johnson was the outstanding rookie the year Bird won, he missed out on ROY but won finals MVP.

Reactions: BiggestT