Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Got the word from Koolaid that we needed to make a quick run to the grocery store on the nw side of town. Last min decision to go after my rounding up my bro for a 3rd passenger. Headed out at 2 sat morning and made it to the first store by about 9am.

Their Hali selection wasn't the grade we wanted to keep so we tried the other store that was a little further away. We ended up getting some Hali, lings, and some bass before heading back home in less than 24hrs.

Quick trip that can only be described as AWESOME!!!!!!!!

We were in the express lane all day and I think he's got a speeding problem. The ride in a bean bag chair is best described as absolutely jaw-dropping with a few fistbumps thrown in!!!

Thanks Jason for an epic trip to the seafood dept.:worship:

Also, Nice to meet you Eric.

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment 593006

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian D

Kool-Aid

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
Definitely a good time and zero sleep.

Went to bed at 10:30pm to wake up at 12:30am to start the turn and burn and was back in my driveway at 11:30pm.

Everything went smooth on the ride over and the new (to me) Duramax pulled the boat 1000 times better than my gasser. Has a little ass pucker moment when the low fuel light came on around crescent lake but we managed to get to PA with a couple of gallons to spare.

Fishing was fishing....grocery run of just pulling up fish and hoping for something better. I keep saying electric reels are in my future but I haven't committed.

And the worldcat...that boat continues to impress me and those that get to ride in it. Can't wait for July...I should have my windshield and gull wings done by then. It will be nice driving without ski goggles on.

mtotemeier

Captain Caaveman!
Mar 2, 2011
Poulsbo wa usa
Name
Marcus
Boat
World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"
I will have to post my pics from this weekend, the halibut were crazy good. Then, i think its WORLD CAT TIME......

hawksfan75

Wear your god damned mask!
Sep 7, 2011
Kent, WA USA
Name
Eric
Boat
Hydra Sports 2200 DC
Great meeting you as well. We saw you guys pull out from our balcony. I salute your commitment and likely caffeine intake. Heh...

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
Eric...I only gave you a nod at the dock. My apologies for not introducing myself. My brain was in go out and fish mode.

And yeah...almost exactly 22 hours from the time I left my hour until the time I pulled back into the driveway.

I need to be retired so I stop doing crazy shit like that.

Reactions: rk52 and Grady226

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Glad that cat is working out well for you

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
It is working. Definite learning curve but am getting it dialed in. I guess I can measure my driving skills by the fact that I have guys in bean bags falling asleep.

Still learning a following sea. If I surf down the front it seems to want to dig in and pitch. I have some reading to do on how people handle that.

And also learning the drift. She wants to fall into the trough and when bottom fishing and trying to keep stuff up and down you have to pay attention to what's happing more than a deep V.

And as for launching and retrieving...the trailer makes it stupid eas now that it's set up correctly.

I'm looking forward to a fantastic summer.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
If it's a straight following sea, keep the bow high as you come down a wave face.

We routinely have to adjust trim on one motor when in a quartering, following sea. So, if I'm traveling SE and the swell is from the NW, I trim so the starboard sponson high stays higher in order to level the ride and keep the starboard sponson from digging in at the bottom of the swell. This keeps her from digging in and pulling right.

NWGuy

Kid's smiles are the best!
Jul 31, 2009
Lake Tapps
Name
Bryan Grant
Boat
16', ancient, money pit
Sound like fun was had by all!