BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
So your “prognostication” skills come from a diesel truck forum.:confused:Predictable and explains why you are so far off base. Seems you must be sucking up way to much diesel smoke, and it is effecting your brian.
No I have my own assessment skills. Just letting tOSU bubble man that rest of the world ain’t buying the tOSU claims until they finally play someone.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Seats under the roof is important when you don’t know what the weather will be in Seattle, but you know everything.

Sideline for the Cal @ Utah game. And you....punching the clown.

tOSU has yet to play anyone of note. Even the talking heads saying so. Heather Dinich says she’ll hold judgement until tOSU gets it hard.
Hope the fresh air up there helped you clear your sinuses of all that diesel smoke.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
The sparseness in the stands tells you all you need to know about the state of pac football. The SC Trojans are the only squad with any heritage.
upload_2019-11-4_21-13-45.jpeg

Reactions: skipjackrobert

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Helton is a nice guy, but he is dead man walking. Probably not till the end of the season though. New AD needs to get his office in order.
Agreed he is an awesome guy! But we need more discipline! As BiggestT said, we have top elite athletes and sub par performance..

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Knotty, looks like tOSU is losing out on a 4* RB to Utah:

He looks like another Zack Moss in his videos. Very patient waiting for blocking to develop, then explodes through the holes and he gone.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Knotty, looks like tOSU is losing out on a 4* RB to Utah:

He looks like another Zack Moss in his videos. Very patient waiting for blocking to develop, then explodes through the holes and he gone.
If I read that right, he is only a four star, and is from Arizona. Unless he is patient with getting some playing time, and really wants to be on a squad contending for natties, he should just go to Utah.

The Buckeyes can afford to loose some four stars, the Utes cannot.:D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Illinois > Utah in the takeaway department. WTF, I thought somebody said Utah has a good defense?:confused:

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Well the Ducks and Utah will fight it out for the PAC 12 Championship and then we will see how both stack up.

Reactions: BiggestT

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Well the Ducks and Utah will fight it out for the PAC 12 Championship and then we will see how both stack up.
Correct. It's why I don't get all excited about early CFP rankings. It's the final one that matters. Plenty of games left to play and the B1G and SEC typically leave all their tough games on the schedule for the end.