BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Why? Who cares about some football power rankings developed by ESPN, who by the way, has done nothing but downgrade the B1G, since the B1G took their show to Fox.

Please tell us you ain’t buying into Heather Dinich garbage:confused:
Very much dislike Heather Dinich.

I’m just waiting for tOSU to play somebody.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Utah’s best opponent: USC is #18 in ESPN’s FPI.

tOSU’s best opponent: Michigan St is #21 in ESPN’s FPI and they lost at home to #37 ASU.

Pretty much says it all.

And no your tOSU would not put up 38 points on Utah. Put down the crack pipe.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10

tOSU’s best opponent: Michigan St is #21 in ESPN’s FPI and they lost at home to #37 ASU.

Pretty much says it all.

:hali_blablalba:, 38 minimum. Your boys are ranked less than a B1G team that “isn’t that good”, so you would get smoked, deal with it.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10

tOSU’s best opponent: Michigan St is #21 in ESPN’s FPI and I they lost at home to #37 ASU.

Pretty much says it all.

You seem to have forgotten numbers 7 and 10! Please see https://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/tab/fpi
for fpi rankings of a team with relevance, who actually plays more than the cream puffs of the pac:confused:

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Knoty,

Analytical break down, rational exploration of your teams season, and a fine team it is. They are a good club.

I am going on record, and 100% could be wrong. tOSU will lose to LSU, Clemson or Bama. It is what it is.

Now, I’m an SC man, so we suck for an SC team. Utah is worse because we beat them, feathers in my cap are actually hanging with ND and beating BiggestT’s also rans from LDS land. CU nearly embarrassed us tonight. But, tOSU is not the same kind of team as the 3 previously mentioned college football nightmares.

Now, if I am wrong, you come to south OC and i’ll buy the hot wings and a few beers.

Have to add that Utah remains highly ranked and likely will not even see the PAC12 Championship Game, with USC and Oregon likely (maybe not likely, but I’m on a roll).

Last edited:
Reactions: KnotyBuoyz

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
I would venture to say tOSU would beat Utah by at least 3 touchdowns and likely run up the score even more. That would be a game to see just so we can end this debate!

Reactions: KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Knoty,

Analytical break down, rational exploration of your teams season, and a fine team it is. They are a good club.

I am going on record, and 100% could be wrong. tOSU will lose to LSU, Clemson or Bama. It is what it is.

Now, I’m an SC man, so we suck for an SC team. Utah is worse because we beat them, feathers in my cap are actually hanging with ND and beating BiggestT’s also rans from LDS land. CU nearly embarrassed us tonight. But, tOSU is not the same kind of team as the 3 previously mentioned college football nightmares.

Now, if I am wrong, you come to south OC and i’ll buy the hot wings and a few beers.

Have to add that Utah remains highly ranked and likely will not even see the PAC12 Championship Game, with USC and Oregon likely (maybe not likely, but I’m on a roll).
Fair assessment, not sure why we can’t get that out of t? I hope the Buckeyes get a chance to play Bama, LSU or Clemson, as that would mean we are in the CFP. Something t’s Boys have yet to even sniff.:D

I’m in for a wings and beer bet should we get the shot, but there are still some games to be played, so we shall see what happens. Bucks cannot take Penn State Or Meatchicken lightly, as they are pretty good teams.

Reactions: invictus

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
I would venture to say tOSU would beat Utah by at least 3 touchdowns and likely run up the score even more. That would be a game to see just so we can end this debate!
Could be 38-3 and t would still be talking smack, or at least telling us who all was missing due to injuries, but I’m good with that:D

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Could be 38-3 and t would still be talking smack, or at least telling us who all was missing due to injuries, but I’m good with that:D
38-14

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Knoty,

Utah’s only blemish is a close road loss to an erratic SC team that showed up to play it’s game of the year. Zach Moss was injured and out early in the 2nd quarter which changed the game. SC plays nearly as dirty as ASSU, which is on display in this game against Oregon.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
SC was without their 1st and 2nd string quarterbacks also. We could play the injury game all night.

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
I think you won..Still nursing my wounds..no excuses...

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
SC was without their 1st and 2nd string quarterbacks also. We could play the injury game all night.
Uhh, most think JT Daniels will transfer because he won’t be able to beat out Slovis.

Other than the Utah game, SC has sucked all season. 4 loss team. They are who they are.

Reactions: makairaa

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Uhh, most think JT Daniels will transfer because he won’t be able to beat out Slovis.

Other than the Utah game, SC has sucked all season. 4 loss team. They are who they are.
We got spanked tonight! That said, JT will transfer...And you won!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat

By the way we overachieved! Don't say we sucked cuz we did!

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft

They have sucked, but both teams could play the injury excuse game. You play the game with the players you have available. Anything else is just an excuse.