skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Same with Alabama. They were blowing everyone out, then they ran into LSU.

tOSU still has Penn St and Michigan, though neither impress. Then maybe Minnesota in the B1G CCG, but remember they wen 2OT to beat Fresno St and a last second TD to beat Georgia Southern. I really don't think they're a test either.

You're right, it's the schedule you were dealt and you can't change that, but don't expect an educated eye to fawn over them.
Loved watching Bama get beat! Just loved it! I watched as much of the LSU game as I did my Trojans! All the Bama fans on FB were sooooooo quiet! LMAO!!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
I really feel LSU is the real deal! We screwed up when we let coach O leave!

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
I really don't think either will be much of a test for tOSU. Hope you are right, for a change. :D Oh but the media thinks Minnesota is the new darling and jumped them over Utah in the rankings. As they should, 9-0 is better than 8-1, and Minnesota has a win over a top ranked team. Utah doesn’t and has a loss to an unranked team who beat them with a third string QB.:confused:Reality is that Minnescrotum is likely staring at losses to Iowa and Wisconsin in their regular schedule, which would leave Iowa or Wisconsin to face tOSU in the CCG. Possible, time will tell.

But you're right, it's the schedule you were dealt and you can't change that, but don't expect an UNeducated eye to fawn over them. ;)
Constantly having to fix things for ya t. You know my boys look solid in every way thus far, just can’t seem to admit it.:D

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Constantly having to fix things for ya t. You know my boys look solid in every way thus far, just can’t seem to admit it.:D
Your fixes really aren’t. USC losing Slovis against Utah meant three less INTs, and that’s a fact. In contrast, Utah losing Moss against USC had a huge impact. This just shows once again that you don’t
know what you’re talking about.

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Your fixes really aren’t. USC losing Slovis against Utah meant three less INTs, and that’s a fact. In contrast, Utah losing Moss against USC had a huge impact. This just shows once again that you don’t
That was pure conjecture and not fair! Take that back!

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Nope, what you are saying seems to imply Utah has no quality depth and can’t beat the SC Trojans, even when they are are having a bit of a down year while utilizing a third string QB. No wonder they haven’t done jack since being in the PAC:confused:

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Love it! Who will win the PAC 12? Oregon or Utah? Feeling Oregon..Will see here shortly..

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
“Knotty, looking like tOSU will be watching the CFP”

Yep. Nothing wrong with watching from the sidelines if you are not out on the field participating. Got to like those seats:D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
T was spot on with the thread title. Will be watching what I hope is the first of our last two games in the CFP Play Station Fiesta Bowl, 5:00pm PT, ESPN.

GO tOSU BUCKEYES:Zombie_Ro

Reactions: skipjackrobert

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
T was spot on with the thread title. Will be watching what I hope is the first of our last two games in the CFP Play Station Fiesta Bowl, 5:00pm PT, ESPN.

GO tOSU BUCKEYES:Zombie_Ro
I love Coach O and we should have kept him! I expect LSU to win it all! That said, tOSU is an awesome team...

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
LSU is wrecking OK!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
tOSU will and is eating Clemson! As expected! By me at least! LSU wins it all! tOSU is good! But cannot beat LSU!
Where the hell is T? What, cannot input when his team loses? The Utes? What bowl game are they in? Hmmmm. I better look that up!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Ahhh the Alamo Bowl! Vs. Texas? Hmmmmm! They will lose to Texas..

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Numbers don’t mean shit till the national championship and gut feeling is half of it!