No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
I notice on my new 15XNLD the knob is larger than the knobs on all my other Torques. Will Penn be transitioning to the new larger knob on the other models?

tunanorth

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
I notice on my new 15XNLD the knob is larger than the knobs on all my other Torques. Will Penn be transitioning to the new larger knob on the other models?

On mine, only the 40N and 60 sizes have the bigger knob.
Will check to see if there has been a spec change, or you just got a one-off.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
The larger knob is wonderful. I should also mention that it was on both of the 15XNLD r eel that were purchased at different times.

PENN

Service Team
Advertiser
Jan 26, 2012
Philadelphia, PA, USA
www.pennfishing.com
Name
PENN
Boat
PENN
Lou,

After speaking with our Manufacturing Team it appears some reels were sent out with the wrong handle assembly on the TRQLD2 15-30 size reels. The handle with the larger knob should only be on the 40 and 60 size. If you could provide me a serial number and address we can send out the correct (smaller) handle assembly if you would like. Sorry for any inconvenience.

tony

Apr 9, 2019
La Jolla
Name
Pinhead
Boat
Sporties
Lou,

After speaking with our Manufacturing Team it appears some reels were sent out with the wrong handle assembly on the TRQLD2 15-30 size reels. The handle with the larger knob should only be on the 40 and 60 size. If you could provide me a serial number and address we can send out the correct (smaller) handle assembly if you would like. Sorry for any inconvenience.

tony
Hey I’d like to know where and when and the location of one of these reels.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Lou,

tony
Hell no, screw those small knobs. The larger knob is perfect. You should put it on all the Torques and Fathums. I am going to buy some of the larger knobs and put them on my other reels.

Reactions: JamesTaylor