Saltwater King opener Area 2!

Thatsbait

Dec 5, 2015
Lake Stevens/Ocean Shores
Name
Thatsbait
Boat
22' Defiance "Interdictor"
Did not leave the dock until 9 or so. Ran straight out to found a charter right on my #. Put the gear down and port rigger goes off. Nice 18lb or so into the box. Stay in the area and pick off another about an hour later. Grab a few lings off a rock pile for tacos and call it. Back at Ocean Shores by 3. Water was slick calm. We will be out tomorrow again.

Interdictor on Ch 68.

20160701_105456.jpg 20160701_154852.jpg

Upvote 0

Thatsbait

Dec 5, 2015
Lake Stevens/Ocean Shores
Name
Thatsbait
Boat
22' Defiance "Interdictor"
Yep, Rampage was right on my starting spot. We trolled right by you. I went back thru that area after he left and he was fishing a huge pile of bait. Best one I saw all day. Did you guys catch and fish there?

Upvote 0

quickfish

Apr 26, 2009
Spokane, WA.
Name
john
Boat
ATB Todd Prophet
Yep, Rampage was right on my starting spot. We trolled right by you. I went back thru that area after he left and he was fishing a huge pile of bait. Best one I saw all day. Did you guys catch and fish there?

Nope not getting deep enough had one strike for the boat, he couldn't believe we didn't hook up, with piss poor reports across the fleet we went gave up and caught Lings. Glad Randy is willing to always change his game instead of putting everyone misery.

IMG_8583.JPG.jpeg IMG_8571.JPG.jpeg

Upvote 0

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
Nice fish, we worked North South East and West. Surface to 225. You sir were the chosen one. The echos of frustration over the airwaves was palpable.

Randy rocks. Customers should be repeat patrons for a charter that makes the right choice like that. I'm sure others will chime in but that was a rough start. Hope they are late.

Upvote 0