PENN

Bold #7

Jun 23, 2009
ontario ca
Name
dave
Boat
parker
Headed out to the 209 yesterday and five miles short got a lone 25lb yellow. Fished and chunked the 209 for a while but got bored. Never saw any of the rumored BFT foaming and heard no reports.
Until we got back to Dana and talked with an old friend who was also at the 209 in his Boston Whaler and lost a big BFT that broke his ball bearing swivel on his black and purple feather.
IMG_2271.JPG

Upvote 0

steelhead88

Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence!
Aug 18, 2008
Ventura
Name
Scott
Boat
GRAYLIGHT- Custom 23' Aluminum Pilothouse
You got out and stuck a nice fat yellow the first week of June and gave yourself a chance at something even better, certainly nothing to be ashamed of!

Reactions: Sgtsilbaugh
Upvote 0
Sep 24, 2007
Vista, CA
www.linkedin.com
Name
Christopher Davis
Boat
Prowler 13
What are ashamed about, that's a Purdy nice tail you have in your hand !

Upvote 0

sushimaster

Paddy Spotter
Sep 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Scott
Boat
I Wish... Ho with Dough
Dave you stuck a nice yellow! Consider this "pre-gaming" for what is coming! This is gonna be an epic summer. You WILL get them next time. In the meantime, sit down at the table with that thing and have a cold one... You've earned it.

Upvote 0

Otto

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Name
Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
Boat
19 SeaPro
OK Dave ! What else did you do wrong ? We're all ashamed of you. For what I don't know. No one would be ashamed of that yellow.

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Are you a member of PETA,am I missing something here?

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Unless you're a Mad Huey queeb smashing Kangaroo piss flavored beer into your face you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

captainsdc

Apr 19, 2011
San Jose del Cabo
Name
Scott
Boat
Shopping for something else
I'm also worried. If I ever have to get one of the bigger models, my freezer just won't fit it in. For now I'm just not/hoping I have to deal with that disappointment.

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
Shame my ass! Nice Yellow. Be thankful you're out fishing and can go again for tuna! LOL

I'm sitting here on an IV, 6 days left after 6 weeks, 2 left shoulder replacement surgery ops! Next up PT.
I'll be happy if I can fish by fall! Be thankful for every day you can spend on the ocean! I have! LOL

I just ate the last of my December Bluefin. Only got Dorado left in freezer now!

Upvote 0