SharkSlayR

Mar 15, 2013
Long Beach/CA
www.froggersite.com
Name
Geoff Patten
Boat
LiL Ahi (Friends Boat)
That one near the back of the pile, three down and four over to the left looks like a "clicker"....youre SO lucky Mom wasnt here to see that or you wouldve been so busted!!!
all were measured, of course. We actually threw back roughly 20 shorts every night. Trust me, with the 3 day pass, with 3 guys, we wanted to make sure we were "by the book" in all accounts.

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
What happened to sharkslayers long post ? there were some interesting things in it.

Upvote 0

bparker1225

Ocean Addiction
Sep 27, 2004
Leucadia/Los Zacatitos
Name
Bill Parker
Boat
21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
Final word- I hope:

Hi Bill,

Multi-day permits are issued to fishermen who will be away from the mainland continuously for three or more days. The usual lobster bag limit is seven lobsters per person unless the person has secured a multi-day permit prior to their trip. With this permit if the person is away from the mainland at sea for at least three days, they can take and keep up to three days of lobster bag limits (3x7=21) like you said. The person may then retain those 21 lobsters in their possession but should keep the approved permit with those lobsters until at least two of the bag limits (14) are consumed or gifted.

I hope this helps!

Carrie

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
<>< ><> <><
Carrie E. Wilson Tel: (831) 649-7191
Marine Environmental Scientist Fax: (831) 649-2917
California Outdoors Q&A Columnist
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
E-mail: [email protected]
http://CaliforniaOutdoors.wordpress.com

Upvote 0

The Sea Hag

Cookie Purveyor
Feb 15, 2007
South Bay
www.facebook.com
Name
Pam
Boat
Can I Fish on Yours...?
Wow, that's interesting... Thanks. I had no idea multi-day permits would extend to lobster!
Congratulations on the great catch!!

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Damn! Got me fired up! Glad the season is over. I have not been on the water in 3 years and that's about to change, only 2 spots like that left over there, brings back awesome memories, and F the haters, helluva job boys, helluva job!!

Upvote 0