PENN

WaterDawg

Jun 28, 2008
Ladera Ranch, CA
Name
Kevin
Boat
17' Whaler
So many vague rules and regulations, like when is a short bug in your "possession", as in did you have the audacity to bring it onto your boat to measure? But this one you're talking about has been my favorite for a while. In plain English "you can have up to 3 limits in your possession with a multi-day permit", and in another section of the regulations "at no time can you have more than 1 limit in our possession". Priceless. Hunting regulations are even worse...

Reactions: plj46
Upvote 0

skvet2002

Jul 7, 2010
Long Beach
Name
Stefan
Boat
38 Bertram
Lots of gibronies on here! We had 3 people and fished 2 days with a 3 day pass. Its a boat pass not an individual pass. So after 2 days, we theoretically could have 42 lobsters on board kept intact. We only has 30 which is well under our limit. So do some research before you comment!

Upvote 0

spear-fish

Something smells fishey
Aug 26, 2005
Chino
Name
Mike
Boat
77 Skippy 20 Open OB Spear-Fish III
Wow, that is nice. Been a long time since I seen a pile like that.
Makes me wish I liked lobster.

Reactions: SharkSlayR
Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
What a great haul. You guys did great. Most likely done now for the season?

Upvote 0

dudeman

Apr 5, 2011
san diego
Name
jason
Boat
Fish Taco
So... Are you going to boil and freeze, or freeze then boil/ cook? That's a hell of a score. Good job. Most of the time the DFG guys cant give a direct answer to their own regulations.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Im calling bullshit without...uhhh...without.....fuckit im calling bullshit just because LOL.

Upvote 0