J_B

Captain
Feb 8, 2010
Kilauea, HI
Name
JB
Boat
21' Lightnin' Whaler "Moana B."
Fish biting on the North Shore and the East Side of Kauai, with most fish coming up on the 1000 fathom. They are eating Malolo's. I heard John. K who posted on here got a #240 and I heard of a few #190's. Some smaller fish came up out of Nawiliwili 106 lb Rick got on the charter boat they were on the 1500 fathom. WK has lots of 30 lb Koshibi's and some bigger fish. Good luck hopefully someone who was on the water today will post. I just had my phone blowing up and my boats not done:Dynamite:

Good luck

--
JB

drew2578

Feb 3, 2008
Kalaheo, Kauai
Name
Analu
Boat
19ft.
Figured... saw all the boats out there sunday... looked liked white caps had so many... I knew I should have went out. :) This weekend fo shua...

Get dat boat in da wata!

dausualinc

Nov 25, 2008
Honolulu
Name
Kekoa
Boat
30' Knife
I feel your pain, last year I had to rebuild my injector pump and the day after I pulled it of the boat waianae started going off! Oh well thats how it goes. Good to hear Kauai has action

ahi lawaia

Jan 17, 2008
Hawaii
Name
CP
Boat
Boston Whaler Conquest 21
Go gettum Kauai guys! When you pau, sendum Oahu way so we can take cracks at 'em.:D Post up your catch reports and pics so we know what to expect.

J_B

Captain
Feb 8, 2010
Kilauea, HI
Name
JB
Boat
Ahi's are still biting on the North Shore:smoking33::smoking33: line out of reels snapping #400 lb leader on the run some GORILLA'S bust out your best lures and go get um.:Death_To_Above:

--
JB

all_bent

Aug 28, 2009
da koas
Name
all bent
Boat
25 Lightnin Radon
WK not holding anymore. first one there yesterday only got one nice sized koshibi and some aku.

as for the north, ya heard guys got couple today, with some nice sized fish coming up.. east side is pretty dead as far as trolling goes, just gotta get lucky.

J_B

Captain
Feb 8, 2010
Kilauea, HI
Name
JB
Boat
From red hill to EK I know Dave got 3, Steph got 2 both got ono's and Steph had Mahi too. I heard Morning Bite but someone was hooked up last night right before dark. Gotta run um over. Yeah my friend went out east side yesterday at 3:00 A.M to WK and said it was slow. Ended up coming up north he got mahi and ono but no Ahi, bit was in the morning and he waited till afternoon to come this way. I heard others caught but can confirm it. I know Steph's fish were both close to #200 one probably #180+ the other #190+. Whitey guys are out there today I will post what they catch.

--
JB