JTrelikes

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 3, 2006
Lakeside, CA
Name
Jim Trelikes
Boat
Bubba Jean 28
First of two new Classic Universal Horror themed rods for Brian Nobori......this one is a Calstar GF800ML with the Boris Karloff version of Frankenstein. Rod features Alps XXNLG guides, centra-lock reel seat, EPDM fore grip covered in smooth shrink, tuna cord rear grip with an Alps rubber gimbal. Deco stuff includes an SDPW image of Frankie bordered with long fades, a spiral CTHD between the first and second guides, and plenty of OB inlay work.

DSCN4071.JPG
DSCN4073.JPG
DSCN4076.JPG
DSCN4078.JPG
DSCN4080.JPG
DSCN4083.JPG
DSCN4085.JPG

DSCN4087.JPG
DSCN4090.JPG
DSCN4092.JPG
DSCN4098.JPG
DSCN4099.JPG
DSCN4104.JPG

Mtnfshr

I Should Upgrade My Account
Nov 20, 2011
Thornton
Name
Chuck Mc
Boat
none
Awesome! That's one cool ass rod! You never cease to amaze me Jim. I can't wait to see his next one. What's it gonna be, Wolfman, Dracula, or the Creature from the Black Lagoon?

Reactions: JTrelikes

JTrelikes

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 3, 2006
Lakeside, CA
Name
Jim Trelikes
Boat
Bubba Jean 28
Awesome! That's one cool ass rod! You never cease to amaze me Jim. I can't wait to see his next one. What's it gonna be, Wolfman, Dracula, or the Creature from the Black Lagoon?

We actually did a rod together about this time last year with a Creature from the Black Lagoon. Believe it was a Tilefish Jr if I remember correctly. So that kinda made for future plans to do other characters down the line. This next one is going to be Bela Legosi's Dracula. Probably be posting up that one tomorrow or Tuesday depending on the finishing.

Reactions: Mtnfshr