da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
Columbia Power Technologies, Ocean Energy USA and Northwest Energy Innovations are setting up Fake, Fraudulent Green Energy Buoys (StingRay devices) in Kaneohe bay. So this is why Abercrombie and his DLNR Goons are trying so desperately to Restrict our usage of "Our Bay". This all sounds to familiar. Back in April 2014, Senator Harry Reid of Nevada and his Bureau of Land Management Goons (BLM) tried to shut down Cliven Bundy Cattle Ranch with Militarized Force, to make way for a 5 billion dollar Chinese Solar Farm under the guise of protecting the Endangered Desert Tortoise. Reid and his corrupt son Rory stood to make a Fortune Shutting down the Hoover Dam and selling us out to Expensive, Inefficient Communist Chinese Bogus Solar Energy. They would have had a field day with Las Vegas!!! The Bundies/Nevada Citizens are not out of the woods yet because the Feds have now declared 3 million acres surrounding the ranch an Environmental Reserve. I wonder how much Abercrombie, Aila and our new Chief Ige will be Banking off this StingRay deal...

Upvote 0

Slow Poke

SeaKhunt
Jun 6, 2010
Kailua, HI.
Name
Jeff
Boat
21' Kencraft
So how will this restrict our usage? As far as i know there are no restricted zones around these buoys. Will there be in the future? When you say fake buoys are you saying that they will not be producing energy at all? Where are you getting this info? If you could post a link to more info on this issue that would be great. Interesting stuff. I thought it was a was a cool concept and was curious to know how much energy they created. All i know is Ono and Opelu seem to like them!

Upvote 0

da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
So how will this restrict our usage? As far as i know there are no restricted zones around these buoys. Will there be in the future? When you say fake buoys are you saying that they will not be producing energy at all? Where are you getting this info? If you could post a link to more info on this issue that would be great. Interesting stuff. I thought it was a was a cool concept and was curious to know how much energy they created. All i know is Ono and Opelu seem to like them!

Upvote 0

da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
Asymmetric Warfare... When taking down a country or nation, the strategic targets are Energy Sources. Power Plants, Natural Gas Plants, Refineries etc. are taken out by Air Strikes. For America the Establishment is using inefficient Green Energy to replace or "TAKE OUT"/ "BOMB" our True sources of energy under the guise of reducing carbon emissions, aka Global Warming. They are incrementally shutting down our Coal Power Plants, Natural Gas Plants, Dams, our usage of Oil etc. Every has heard of Obamas war on coal, yet its ok to ship our coal to China to be used unregulated?? Its War alright!!! On Us... Once the Green Smart Grid is fully in place, its Check Mate!!! Only a Fully aware Populist can stop this Agenda behind Green Renewable Energy. Watch the documentary: "Take Back Your Power" by Josh Del Sol... Read the book: "Behind the Green Mask: UN Agenda 21" by Rosa Koire... Research "Agenda 21 Wild Lands Project" via Dr. Michael Coffman... Welcome to the Party my friend!!!! P.S. when these so called Energy Buoys Surround our islands, you can bet your bottom dollar we will be Restricted from these areas...

Upvote 0

Ser Sicklefin

Jul 21, 2011
Sicklesberg
Name
Ser Sicklefin
Boat
Eastern Steed
Everything going outside Pyramid Rock off the marine base, the shore power cable comes onto shore right by the runway. This is a 100% military/federal project, State has zero jurisdiction as I understand it, so no Ige involvement. All fed funding to help private companies as you can see: http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/...-corps-base-hawaii-wave-energy-test-site.html

Had buoys out there since the early 2000s, Ocean Power Technologies used to have a prototype out there. They were all permitted/overseen by the base and used the base facilities for R&M. That's one of two main advantages of this site: 1) excellent exposure to trade wind/north swell wave energy; and 2) if something breaks (which it often does on these prototypes), no long tows- you can be at a dock with military infrastructure in a half day or less.

Here's the link to the old buoys: http://archives.starbulletin.com/2003/10/29/news/index6.html

Same connection being used, now just being offered to different renewable energy start up companies. In my experience, the Pentagon's been more aggressive/thrown more $$ at renewable energy because their own fuel costs are so high. Think what the electricity bill for K Bay base must be like... you know everyone's blasting a/c and television 24/7.

Upvote 0

Slow Poke

SeaKhunt
Jun 6, 2010
Kailua, HI.
Name
Jeff
Boat
21' Kencraft
Thanks Sicklefin! Thats the info i was looking for. Steps toward clean energy independence for Hawaii sounds good to me. I think they should put a few of these massive buoys out on the 1000! Even if its a fake fraudulent one!

Reactions: Surfdawg
Upvote 0

da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
Merger Of State/Federal Gov. and Corporate Entities is Fascism, Look it up. Check the stats on how Green Energy has Bankrupted European Countries witch are about 5 years ahead of America. Independence is the last thing you'll have when Al Gores Green Carbon Taxes Hit Your Pay Checks. So Dig Deep and Go Green!!!

Upvote 0

Cloulyday

Jun 12, 2014
Name
Fisherman
Boat
Power Boat
This stuff belongs on craigslist "rants and raves" This one is "Hawaii fishing report"

Had a mahi puke this on the deck. Anyone know what it is?

IMG_2144.jpg

Reactions: finishright
Upvote 0

Ser Sicklefin

Jul 21, 2011
Sicklesberg
Name
Ser Sicklefin
Boat
Eastern Steed
:nopity::hali_olutta: Goodbye bitch.

Talk about the lowest point in American history.

What a disgusting, unyielding, partisan, backstabbing lump of crap,
SIX Years of insane aggravated ass-hole-in-your-face democrat (lowercase "D")

Other Mods, delete as needed.

:D :D :D

I'm pretty sure the "lowest point in American history" may have been the legalized ownership of slaves, or if you ask around here, the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy by American haole sugar barons who invited the U.S. Armed Forces into Iolani Palace.

Getting back to the discussion of renewables, wave energy (both development of the system and the price per kw/h) is pretty costly at this point, and multiple companies are racing to build the "better mousetrap" that will become the industry standard wave energy converter used worldwide. That's why all the start ups like to go after these DOD grants/opportunities. They have the mutual benefit of allowing the start up to test their systems in a grid-connected setting and allows the DOD to study the technology and determine if its feasible for military/domestic use. The lack of an industry standard WEC (wave energy converter) is also why utilities like HECO haven't invested in this technology yet. Nobody wants to spend tens or hundreds of millions on a system that's gonna be obsolete in 5-10 years.

Stuff like this may slow renewable development, but I'm sure we can all giggle at the prospect of lower fuel bills when chasing otaru piles: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/14/b...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Upvote 0

da eslits

Almost A Member
Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
Has anyone looked up the Agenda 21 Wild Lands Project Land/water Grab maps yet? Dr. Coffman shows in detail how the Feds are using the EPA, DLNR, BLM, Nature Conservancy etc. to Grab Land, Waters and now Oceans. The Constitutions Forbids This. If they Grab Kaneohe Bay, we wont have any Fishing Reports from the Kaneohe Boys. Better check if Ige gonna continue Abercrombies incremental steps to Grab the Bay... The Federalization of America equals "the Hammer and Sickle"...

Upvote 0