KANEOHE 8/28

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
TOOK OUT ALAN (AJ1976) SHANE & PASTOR ROBB(WE NEEDED SOMEONE TO "PRAY FOR FISH"):rofl: LEFT HEEIA 5:30 AM. HEADED STRAIGHT OUT TO THE 40 YARD LINE LOOKING FOR OTARU FOUND COUPLE OF PILES. BUT NO BITES! HEAD DOWN AND IN FINALLY AT 23 MILES JUMP INTO SOME NICE CURRENT SHORTLY AFTER FOUND A NICE RUBBISH AND HOOKED A FEW YELLOW BELLIES. 3:30 AND FINALLY SOME BLOOD ON THE DECK! SET LINES AND CONTINUED HEADING IN AND JUST ABOUT TO GET INTO A SMALL AKU PILE AND CENTER RIGGER COMES DOWN HARD 9'' LEROY BLK/SLVER IS ON, 30 MIN. LATER NICE MARLIN ON THE DECK GOT BACK AT HEEIA ROUND 7:OO PM. :Bathtime_emoticon:

ALOHA CAPTDON

Attachments

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Capt. Don, Alan, Shane and the Pastor,

Good goin' guys, way to stay with the hunt. Nice collection of fish on the deck of the Kimi Ann; wouldn't expect anything less. Thanks for the report, there have been way too few for my liking.

Cheers
Pat

Pupule

Feb 16, 2010
Ewa Beach
Name
Todd
Boat
22 ft Islander
Congrats on the nice haul! Considering how slow the fishing has been as of late, it's nice to see a positive report up on the board. Not at all surprising that Kimi Ann can still bring home the fish when the going gets tough....heh. Good job!

hiloboy

Okinawaiian Sencho
Feb 26, 2009
Okinawa Japan
Name
Donald
Boat
Yamaha 25 SR Flybridge
Hooo Captdon, you use da phrase, "a few yellow bellies" kinda loosely! I was thinkin 3-5, I count 19!!! Imua! Good Job!

Dropper Loop

Hana hou!
Mar 9, 2011
Oahu
Name
Uncle B
Boat
24 Funai
Capt. Don and da young Bruddahs,

That's the way to get after them. Hope the Captain is teaching you guys the ways. It's nice when hard work and persistence pays off. Ooooooh, the smell of blood in da box. Victory!!!

wisebob

Sep 19, 2009
honolulu, hi
Name
bob
Boat
smallsize kine
Awesome going on all the mahis Capt Don, Alan, and crew!

Much better than Otarus anyways when Nissei is pulling in 10,000 lbs+ a day...

bob