captdon1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
was @ work when my phone went ballistic,KANEOHE WIDE OPEN BITE AHI.got done with work and did a late run, got 2 outta 4 bites.biggest one 246 and 217. hats off to the other AHI KILLA'S some boats had 5-6-11 good bite!!good luck to you all!.

aloha captdon

Attachments

navyaircrew

Jun 27, 2007
Trollin' Dirty 96744
Name
Scott
Boat
2001 Pro-Line 20 Walk
ho brah.. nice going Capt Don... way to get em brah... that's a monsta fish man...

East Side

Certified Masterb8er
Feb 16, 2010
Kaneohe
Name
James
Boat
23' Custom, Caroline II
Nice pair of girls:hali_olutta:

Was out the day before last on my brother's boat ended up getting 3 out of 4 mid 80s in a micro aku pile a little past U.

rcvowell

Apr 17, 2009
Pearl City, Hawaii
Name
Ryan Vowell
Boat
21', Grady White, Fawkes
man.. I gotta get wraparounds this year so I can adventure out that side without drowning!!!!!!!!!!! my lil GW is a solid boat, but wet when windy!!!! I should have gone east today and risked it though! Kiddo not born yet.. still have time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

GrouchyIfNoGo

Nov 29, 2009
Mililani
Name
Ryan
Boat
17 ft. Alii Kai "Jean M"
Those are some sea monsters! Way to go get um. Must have been hard to get through work without yellow sickles popping up in your head.

jonesd055

Feb 20, 2006
Hawaii Kai
Name
Jonesy
Boat
20', Calais, Shilelagh Law
Damn Captain Don, you make it look to easy! :2gunsfiring_v1:You and Captain Clay need to team up and crank out an ahi fishing DVD. Thanks for the photo and report.

Aloha,
Jonesy

aj1976

Apr 14, 2008
kaneohe
Name
aj
Boat
23 Seacraft
epic day to say the least. Will remember this one for years to come. Way to get out there and get yours!!! those are two monstas for sure. good luck in the feva tomorrow.

molokaipake

May 8, 2008
Kaunakakai, Molokai, USA
Name
capt clay
Boat
24 foot power catamaran, "Hallelujah Hou", 18 foot Prima Sea flatsboat, "Keu" for flyfishing
Wow, the two biggest Ahi for the boat yet, what a blessed trip, at least got the priorities right, work first, then play, boy, when you play, you play hard.

Well deserved catch for the Kimi Ann crew, it's just starting too....

Boat is almost pau, engines are mounted, just waiting for one part for the steering and finish up the wiring, then I'm going looking for my 213 poundah...<><

Akemi

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 22, 2009
honolulu
Name
derek
Boat
26 saltwater,30 knife
big saba gets big ahi's!!!way to slay um,good going on your monsta toads!

KONAGOLD TOO

Mar 10, 2007
KONA, HAWAII
www.facebook.com
Name
RODNEY
Boat
In the works...
holy crap Capt. Don the Ninja :Death_To_Above:......doubles :cow::cow: over 200+.way to start off the ahi season.thats an memorable day for anyone for sure.:hali_olutta: aloha from Rodney.

Lokelani Kai

Jun 19, 2010
Eastside Kaneohe Oahu
Name
Al
Boat
24 Yellowfin Allysa K
Damn Capt is that the a gorilla you got off your back!!:worship:Have',t seen a monster like that in a while.Good going and congrats to the crew.I know they worked hard to get that beast,Awesome!!!

cheehuli

May 22, 2009
Kaneohe Hi.
Name
Chase
Boat
24' Custom Sampan "Girlie T"
Ho dat is solid! Had a feeling you was poundin em' hahd when I seen your rig at the harbor. Full ninja action! BTW e kala mai.....I fogot da 2 sheeebs........

Ahnkochee

King of Mokolea Rock
Feb 3, 2008
Mokolea Rock
Name
Uncle Ji
Boat
17 Outrigger Kanu "Makule Akule"
HO dats one monstah ahi! Congratz 2 da max!

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
Whoa Captdon,
Wow, that's some big Ahis....247lb.&217lb....can't get better than that, especially when you get in the water at 2:00pm! Imagine if you had the whole day to fish....wouldn't have room to move in your Kami with sickles everwhere! Thanks for the info! Sure wish I had caught my ahi on Friday but I guess I need to know Kaneohe waters better...sure was rough on Friday especially from my boats' perspective but I know I could've made it out a couple of miles further......coulda, woulda, shoulda....oh what the hell...next time! I ended up with a 25lb Ono as a consolation prize.