captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
SCUBA & ARRON ROUND 2:
LEFT KANEOHE @ 4:30AM HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE BOUY, SET LINES IN THE DARK SECOND PASS PORT RIGGER SLAMS DOWN. LEROY LURE 7'' GOLDEN CHILD:2gunsfiring_v1: 15 MINUTES LATER NICE SIZE SHIBI ON DECK ''YES'' SET UP NEXT PASS SAME RIGGER/LURE SLAMS DOWN AGIAN ZZZIP AND UNBUTTONS:finger: SET UP AGAIN AND THATS PRETTY MUCH IT FOR THE MORNING BITE.(BUMMERS) HEAD STRAIGHT OUT TO THE SAME AREA AS THE LAST TRIP (20-25 MILE ZONE) AND FIND A NICE AREA HOOKED SOME MAHI'S, LOOKED REAL GOOD FOR THE OTARU'S BUT NO SUCH LUCK! OH WELL HEAD BACK TO THE BOUY FOR THE AFTERNOON BITE. CAUGHT A FEW MORE SHIBI'S AND CALLED IT A DAY BACK IN @6:45PM. AFTER THE LONG TRIP TODAY I DON'T THINK SCUBA & ARRON WILL BE BACK FOR ROUND 3 FOR AWHILE:rofl:

ALOHA AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS CAPTDON

Attachments

hiloboy

Okinawaiian Sencho
Feb 26, 2009
Okinawa Japan
Name
Donald
Boat
Yamaha 25 SR Flybridge
Brah, way to go!! You killin'um Captdon1!

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
i miss the days of doing aku shuffle with scuba on the kimi ann. Don way to go on another fine catch, thanks for all you do.[/QUOT HAHA,HEY MIKE GUESS WHAT! HE (SCUBA)WAS JUST ASKING ME ABOUT YOU YESTERDAY."A DONALD WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT CRAZY HOALE GUY THAT USED TO GO WITH US" WHICH ONE? "THE ONE THAT GOT DEPLOYED TO AFGHANISTAN, IS HE OK? TEEL HIM I SAID HI!"NICE TO HERE FROM YOU MIKE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO DO THE AKU SHUFFLE WITH SCUBA, AND LISTEN TO MY CD PLAY OVER & OVER AGIAN YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED ON THE BACK DECK OF THE "KIMI ANN"

ALOHA AND IF YOU NOT DOING ANYTHING ON NEW YEARS EVE COME OVER ,I STILL REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU CAME OVER:rofl: HAVE A GOOD ONE!

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Capt. Don, Arron and Scuba,

ANOTHER banner day on the "Kimi Ann". Early start-late finish equals plenty of fish, you guys got it figured out...

I'd bet they'd be game for round 3.

Aloha
Pat

jd808

Jan 18, 2010
Kalama Valley, HI
Name
JD
Boat
24' Alii Kai "Goose"
Capt. Don, Aaron, and Scuba,

Unreal. Congrats on good day fishing. Was the water super crispy?

Aloha,
JD

J_B

Captain
Feb 8, 2010
Kilauea, HI
Name
JB
Boat
21' Lightnin' Whaler "Moana B."
Capt. Don and crew loading um up:hali_olutta: congrats!!!

Wife is 35 week pregnant haven't fished for months nice to check out BD and see some action. Thanks for the report.

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION! ACTUALLY STONEY WILL BE RUNNING MY BOSSES BOAT 26' YELLOWFIN AFTER HELPING ME AND THE BOSS GET THE BOAT UP TO STANDARD HE'S READY TO :2gunsfiring_v1:. AFTER GIVING HIM A BAG FULL OF TRICKS AND TECHNIQUES, AND A WHOLE LOTTA SCREAMING AND YELLING :rofl: I MEAN KNOWLEDGE WHICH I HOPE HE ABSORBED. IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO ''RUMBLE'' I'M SURE WE WILL BE SEEING SOME POST/PICS FROM HIM SOON.

GOOD LUCK -->:puff:

ALOHA CAPTDON

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Cpt Don and crew,
You guys are all that and more. Great job. Let me know if you need someone for a round 3.

Joe

force21

Oldie
Mar 3, 2009
Kailua Hi USA
Name
Glenn
Boat
21 Force JAYMIELYN
Aloha CaptDon, have'nt been out in a while but hopefully soon. Nice catch you guys got there! Hope we run into each other soon!