K&M Rocks

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
SAN DIEGO
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
My buddy Jesse invited me to fish with him ,and his son Jacob in San Quintin.... thank you Jesse! We left Friday to fish Saturday . We fished with our boys at K&M , and stayed at Don Eddies. As usual, both were tip - top! Kelly's son Oscar had us on fish from our first drop, to limits of smaller yft's. Fish bit on Rapalas, cedar plugs , glow flatfalls, pl68 glower, and mint white. We had a blast , and tore it up. Ended up with 20 yft's, 7 yt's. Thanks to Kelly for raising such cool boys, Oscar, George , Chris {the filet master}, and thanks to his sons also for running a class fleet.. Thanks to Tony & and his son for keeping us fed , and drunk, and our room nice and clean. Great trip, not too far from the border.

SQPIX.jpg SQPIC.jpg

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Those kids are hard fisherman and love it. And really good st finding fish also great job guys

Reactions: MATTANZA

MATTANZA

Aug 23, 2004
SAN DIEGO
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
Nice report. Is that a new fish cleaning station at the ramp?
no , it's the same , but they paved the road to old mill since last time. I;m so keyed in on the old mill and dirt road that i passed it this time. they fixed the dock, and tony took over Don Eddies. SQ is a sleeper.

aguachico

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 20, 2004
El Lago Tijuana
Name
Art
Boat
Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
WTG. Good to hear the fishing is picking up in SQ.

MATTANZA

Aug 23, 2004
SAN DIEGO
Name
RICK
Boat