JUST IN FOR FRED HALL 2020 AT BOB SANDS TACKLE JRI JIGS AND COLOR SHIFT BLUE GREEN.

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
BOB SANDS TACKLE RECEIVED MORE OF THESE AMAZING BLUE/GREEN COLOR SHIFT JRI'S FOR THE 2020 FRED HALL SHOW.. AND THEY ARE ON A MONSTER SALE...COME ON BY BOOTH #937 THRU 942.. JRI JIGS ARE FLYING OFF THE SHELVES SO GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST..

MONSTER SALE: BUY ANY 3 JRI 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 66, 7, 8, STINGER HEAVY OR STINGER LITE AT DISCOUNT,........... AND GET A 4TH JRI SURFACE IRON FREE. THE FREE 4th SURFACE IRON JIG EXCLUDES THE NEW JRI 4 WAHOO JIG WITH STINGER HOOK OR JRI 4 WITH TUNA HOOK.

previously posted:

After many years of waiting and testing color samples JRI just delivered our first batch of JRI surface iron in the Color Shift Blue/Green ... AND THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT. Pictures cannot do them justice. JRI 1, JRI 2, JRI 3, JRI 4, JRI 7 and STINGER LITE. LIMITED SUPPLY OF THESE ITEMS.

1589057_007c8025f16c9ab8e940dfe8cad6775e.jpeg

Those few who have seen these works of art are off the chain excited.. Due to the dramatic increase in the cost of the paint, this super hot and super high in demand color had to be discontinued years ago. However, Jerry, thru hard work and persistence, found the appropriate paint.. Though the paint is still very expensive Bob Sands will be selling these items at the same price as all the other surface irons of the same series.

GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE SOLD OUT AS THESE WILL GO FAST.
ONCE THEY ARE GONE IT WILL TAKE MANY MONTHS TO GET MORE. I highly recommend you order yours before Fishy buys them all... LOL..

Jamie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
SEND ME A PM AND I CAN SHIP THEM AFTER THE SHOW.. I DO NEED A MINIMUM ORDER OF 9 JIGS WHICH ADDS 3 FREE JIGS JRI 35. LET ME KNOW BEFORE 7:30 AM.. TALK SOON

JAMIE 818 943 1122

Upvote 0

Latest posts