plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Among other things it requires people to cooperate.
Even if you cooperate let's say you've been out in public to 10 places in 3 days.You report all of this.Where did you catch it ? I find it difficult to believe they can pinpoint where you got it.Maybe here,maybe there,who knows ?

Wandering Blues

Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
Even if you cooperate let's say you've been out in public to 10 places in 3 days.You report all of this.Where did you catch it ? I find it difficult to believe they can pinpoint where you got it.Maybe here,maybe there,who knows ?
My wife came out of retirement in public health to supervise a Covid contact tracing program out here in NM. Interestingly, she’s doing what I did for years- good old fashioned police work. Between interviews, cross referencing contacts and cases, and (this feels “big brother”) cell phone data tracking, the epidemiologists can zero in pretty well where and when an outbreak occurred. I doubt it’s perfect, but fascinating to see the process.

Phat Boat

Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
More than 40% of deaths are in managed care facilities. I would avoid going to these.

Reactions: One_Leg and jer dog

NextMikeSays

Oct 23, 2017
SoCal
Name
Mike
Boat
No boat
Likewise. Don’t be a scared little sheep. It’s all BS and will disappear November 4th when Trump wins again. Or are you voting for pervert Joe and the half breed Harris?
Ronald Reagan:

"You have to understand that Americans come from every corner of the world. I received a letter from a man that called something to my attention recently. He said, you can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman; you can go to live in Germany, you cannot become a German -- or a Turk, or a Greek, or whatever. But he said anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in America and become an American.

You have to realize that we are a people that are made up of every strain, nationality, and race of the world."

Source: https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/sspeeches/053188b

Tunaslam

Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
Our group of 5 went on a 1.5day on July 24th out of San Diego. 3 of us were sick 48-72hrs after returning and tested positive later in the week. My friend in his 40's had very mild symptoms, they other two in their 60's were very sick for 2 weeks and just now back to work. The boat did an excellent job with communicating safety and cleaning.
Makes my decision all that more sensible!

Reactions: tmkawabata

caballo del mar

May 4, 2004
San Diego,CA
Name
Doug
Boat
32' Amato cabin
We’re not even sure these guys caught it on the boat. They could I rode in the same car. Who knows.

caballo del mar

May 4, 2004
San Diego,CA
Name
Doug
Boat
32' Amato cabin
Ronald Reagan:

"You have to understand that Americans come from every corner of the world. I received a letter from a man that called something to my attention recently. He said, you can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman; you can go to live in Germany, you cannot become a German -- or a Turk, or a Greek, or whatever. But he said anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in America and become an
American.

You have to realize that we are a people that are made up of every strain, nationality, and race of the world."

Source: https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/sspeeches/053188b
Where is the guy that posted the half breed post?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
My wife came out of retirement in public health to supervise a Covid contact tracing program out here in NM. Interestingly, she’s doing what I did for years- good old fashioned police work. Between interviews, cross referencing contacts and cases, and (this feels “big brother”) cell phone data tracking, the epidemiologists can zero in pretty well where and when an outbreak occurred. I doubt it’s perfect, but fascinating to see the process.
They do all that "police work" and then make a guess.Then it's considered fact once they report it.

Bold #7

Jun 23, 2009
ontario ca
Name
dave
Boat
parker
Had a buddy just return from a multi day trip and masks disappeared after the first day.

Wolfman4

Wolfman
Feb 20, 2017
San Diego
Name
Michael Quidort
Boat
C-Dory
Our group of 5 went on a 1.5day on July 24th out of San Diego. 3 of us were sick 48-72hrs after returning and tested positive later in the week. My friend in his 40's had very mild symptoms, they other two in their 60's were very sick for 2 weeks and just now back to work. The boat did an excellent job with communicating safety and cleaning.
You call that a good job? The cattle boats are going to put themselves out of business!

egarratt

Aug 11, 2005
San Diego
Name
Eddie G
Boat
None
Racist alert.

"Don’t care about Joe or Kamala but curious about this particular facet of American life. Maybe there is something useful to be learned here. Is being a ‘full breed’ better then a ‘half breed‘? If so, which type of full breed is best to strive for, full black or full white? Asking for a friend."

NextMikeSays

Oct 23, 2017
SoCal
Name
Mike
Boat
No boat
More than 40% of deaths are in managed care facilities. I would avoid going to these.
The reason the death is high there is because of the pre-existing health conditions. Your own risk to die is independent of where you contracted Covid from.

SD2600

Opinions aren’t constitutional- they are earned
Apr 13, 2017
San diego
Name
Dustin
Boat
26' sea swirl
Blind statement as I haven’t read any post in this thread but seriously. This is insanity.... it’s the flu at best... take ahold of your life and live. Period! If your scared of the dark stay home and turn on your light..... the sooner people realize their actions dictate their lives the sooner we will be back to so called normal..

miaf

Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
We are in this so called “pandemic” because of old people with pre-existing conditions dying. The OP fits both of those categories. Why temp fate. Everyone else should go about their business as usual. This thing is out of hand and too political.

arik lerner

Aug 29, 2009
san diego ca usa
Name
arik
Boat
topcat 42 thermadine
Bring a sleeping bad a pillow and a yoga mat sleep on the deck outside in the wind of your concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.