Offshore Just a reminder, Don't be a dick.

PENN
P

Paddyman1

What not to post on a fish report forum:

1. Photos of your half eaten breakfast
  2. Photos of your friends sleeping
  3. Comments like "we killed it at our secret spot"
  4. Bashing sport-fishing open charters or asking for dope on "fish reports" (see chit-chat or trip planner forums)
  5. Inconspicuous fish weight claims
  6. Fishing videos exceeding 2 hours and the use of "The Final Countdown" music
  7. Justin Beiber

Upvote 0

Scanna

Meatball maker
Apr 30, 2015
Name
Scott
Boat
Not Yet
Seems like at about this time of year, we have to remind everyone not to be a dick. Dicks take and don't give back.

This site is built on fish reports. If you use the info here to help you formulate a plan for your next trip, please take 10 minutes to type up a fish report and tell us:

1. Where you fished
2. What you caught
3. What the bait conditions were
4. What the sea conditions were
5. What worked and what did not
6. Any other info that might help guys
7. Some pictures of fish (or hot wife/girlfriend)

It doesn't matter if you got skunked or kill them, just a quick report can save someone else a ton of fuel and/or time.

Fish reports are what make this site go 'round. We are a community of fishermen and we need to work together to help us all catch more fish.

Thanks for listening.
Heading out for a three day trip next week at channel, using some new homemade jigs and hoping for great weather. Let's see if we can get the bite going with something other than rocks.

Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

Why don't you make a gif of that and post as your avatar, Corey! That moment is absolutely priceless! You may even rack up some cash on America's Home Video! (10% please). :D Remember what Ali said, don't be a dick.

Upvote 0

DoubletroubleII

Fish On!
Nov 18, 2008
Placerville, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
19' Harbercraft
don't be a dick.jpg

Reactions: Paddyman1
Upvote 0

D-spot

Fishing....... Where You're Not.......
May 21, 2008
Diego
Name
Ray
Boat
23' Neptune CC "Non-Stop"
And don't sit at the launch dock any longer than need be. Shelter doesn't have much room to be fuckin around.
Tru Dat......Ass Hats parking at the end of the SI dock right in front of the opening.. Just kills me....Pull in Drop off/Pick up and move out .... Saturday it was a 23 Striper tied up to the end of the dock....Think we should start a Thread called "Ass Hats" where we can all post pics of them caught in the act with boat name on display.....Could be a good deterrent / way to vent frustrations and keep them isolated without being a Dick on all other threads... Ali..??

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

Tru Dat......Ass Hats parking at the end of the SI dock right in front of the opening.. Just kills me....Pull in Drop off/Pick up and move out .... Saturday it was a 23 Striper tied up to the end of the dock....Think we should start a Thread called "Ass Hats" where we can all post pics of them caught in the act with boat name on display.....Could be a good deterrent / way to vent frustrations and keep them isolated without being a Dick on all other threads... Ali..??
Brilliant idea! Or a "that guy" thread. I love it! It could go viral where nobody would want to be recognized on the "ass hat" fishing thread. No profanity or mud-slinging, just photos with candid intel. This is a must!

Upvote 0

D-spot

May 21, 2008
Diego
Name
Ray
Boat
Brilliant idea! Or a "that guy" thread. I love it! It could go viral where nobody would want to be recognized on the "ass hat" fishing thread. No profanity or mud-slinging, just photos with candid intel. This is a must!
X2.... Nobody wants to be "That Guy" in a picture on these boards for sure... I've already decided to start keeping evidence on the next trip for sure...

Upvote 0

D-spot

May 21, 2008
Diego
Name
Ray
Boat
Tomorrow should be a great day to start the Ass Hat / That Guy thread.... I'm sure there will be plenty of Ass Hats on the water to offer up some great footage to get the thread going...Take lots of pics and post the evidence....I will... Have a Great Weekend...Good Luck.

Reactions: NO4NMTL
Upvote 0

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
too many guys only want to suck information off the site but not share any….Or when they do share black out pics or "secret spot" yeah whatever

Reactions: Mb6156
Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

too many guys only want to suck information off the site but not share any….Or when they do share black out pics or "secret spot" yeah whatever
Nothing more annoying and selfish than someone posting a fish report with the background cloned over in Photoshop. :gay: "Mine" "Mine" "Mine"

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Would it be considerd being a dick if BS is called with out pics.
Maybe we can tone it down a bit by just suggesting if one is willing to take a polygraph exam so as not to sound so abrasive.
:)

Upvote 0

Marlinman10

Jun 25, 2008
Spring Valley, Ca
Name
Mike
Boat
18' Glasspar, White Cap
I hear ya. The only time my boat gets tied to the dock is if I'm fishing alone.

Upvote 0

Mar 12, 2014
San Diego
Name
Blake
Boat
25' Skipjack FB

This shit kills me! The whole launch ramp needs to be reconfigured. I've given up. I'll launch and retrieve at MB regardless of where I'm headed.

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
This shit kills me! The whole launch ramp needs to be reconfigured. I've given up. I'll launch and retrieve at MB regardless of where I'm headed.
Its not the ramp its the users

Upvote 0

Seesick2

LaMatt
Dec 9, 2014
SGV
Name
Matt
Boat
Striper 220
Seems like at about this time of year, we have to remind everyone not to be a dick. Dicks take and don't give back.

This site is built on fish reports. If you use the info here to help you formulate a plan for your next trip, please take 10 minutes to type up a fish report and tell us:

1. Where you fished
2. What you caught
3. What the bait conditions were
4. What the sea conditions were
5. What worked and what did not
6. Any other info that might help guys
7. Some pictures of fish (or hot wife/girlfriend)

It doesn't matter if you got skunked or kill them, just a quick report can save someone else a ton of fuel and/or time.

Fish reports are what make this site go 'round. We are a community of fishermen and we need to work together to help us all catch more fish.

Thanks for listening.

WORD!!!

Upvote 0

Latest posts