surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Just a heads-up for your trips next year -- boats are already getting filled up. I just booked a 3-day for this time next year, the days before Thanksgiving, on the Polaris Supreme and looked at many others of the Long Range fleet too and was a bit surprised to see that most of the trips are already filled on almost all of the boats.

We are going to have another great year next spring/summer/fall on our local offshore scene, and you should start making plans very soon if you want a trip with a little more elbow room than the usual crowded scene.

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Just a heads-up for your trips next year -- boats are already getting filled up. I just booked a 3-day for this time next year, the days before Thanksgiving, on the Polaris Supreme and looked at many others of the Long Range fleet too and was a bit surprised to see that most of the trips are already filled on almost all of the boats.

We are going to have another great year next spring/summer/fall on our local offshore scene, and you should start making plans very soon if you want a trip with a little more elbow room than the usual crowded scene.
    Hope so Goose. Another X-Ray, Surgeon
    appt. surgery/post op. in December. Hope
    to fish again in 2022. GL on the PS 3 day.

Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Best of luck with the recovery! And I figured that I would upgrade from the CONDOR for my next 3-day, because with the stateroom and the upgraded food and the free parking, the couple of hundred more is quite do-able. But we'll ride the Bird again together!

Upvote 0