Jumping rooster & sea snake eats fish

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Yellow belly sea snake eating a fish. Yesterday we saw that happen. Check out minute 1:08. National geographic moment. This sea snake had a school of fish fry under it. The fish were using the sea snake as a living floating structure for protection :D as the sea snake swam to our boat with it's first intention to use our boat as structure. The sea snake eats one of the fish in the video. The snake injects its prey with venom to maintain control

At minute 0:14 that's a Roosterfish jumping. Happens when the smaller grade eats top water. Jumping and rocketing just like a dorado.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Maybe someday. Get a small crew together. And come fish a few days. Chuck you would love the mangrove fishing with swimbaits. I can help decrease the traveling learning curve cost here.

Have died twice. Still here LOL

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Your Thailand exotic days... So rad

Most don't think of Cubera on top water. But they eat it, hard chug. Pull like your trying to loose the fish, shallow radical bottom LOL I fish coffee grinders with the handle on the right. Just like conventional. I don't fish switch stance.

99292398_10221791960529033_3415210732235522048_n.jpg

Willdoggy

Willing Member
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Chula Vista
    www.youtube.com
    Name
    Will
    Boat
    Purr-Sea-Stance / Montauk 170
    Your Thailand exotic days... So rad

Most don't think of Cubera on top water. But they eat it, hard chug. Pull like your trying to loose the fish, shallow radical bottom LOL I fish coffee grinders with the handle on the right. Just like conventional. I don't fish switch stance.

View attachment 1272192
    Thanks for reminding me to remember Thailand 🇹🇭! Keep on adventuring!

Reactions: ZZZZZ