JRI COLOR SHIFT BLUE/GREEN.. THE WAIT IS OVER

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Bob Sands, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Bob Sands

Bob Sands BOB SANDS TACKLE Advertiser

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Good Afternoon all,

After many years of waiting and testing color samples JRI just delivered our first batch of JRI surface iron in the Color Shift Blue/Green... AND THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT. Pictures cannot do them justice. JRI 3, JRI 4, JRI 7 and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER the Color shift in the JRI BUILT STINGER LITE.

[​IMG]

Those few who have seen these works of art are off the chain excited.. Due to the dramatic increase in the cost of the paint, this super hot and super high in demand color had to be discontinued years ago. However, Jerry, thru hard work and persistence, found the appropriate paint.. Though the paint is still very expensive Bob Sands will be selling these items at the same price as all the other surface irons of the same series.

B.D.er's have the chance to be amongst the first to obtain these jewels.. If you come to the shop you can take as many as you wish.. If you would like for me to ship these items, a minimum order of 6 of any JRI color or size will be required.. Though we do not ship for free we only charge the shipping fees that we pay. We have a huge inventory of JRI jigs in stock.

GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE SOLD OUT AS THESE WILL GO FAST.
    ONCE THEY ARE GONE IT WILL TAKE MANY MONTHS TO GET MORE. I highly recommend you order yours before Fishy buys them all... LOL..

If you are interested in purchasing these over the net, please send me a P.M. with Your name, Phone number, Billing/Shipping address and the quantity you wish to purchase. I will call you for CC information and set them aside. I will ship them when I get back to the shop..

I wish you all a great season and a wonderful rest of 2019.. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jamie

2. Bob Sands

Bob Sands BOB SANDS TACKLE Advertiser

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    [​IMG]I just found a few JRI 2's in the Color shift Blue Green that I can sell. Same terms and conditions as above. We are sold out of 7's while just a few 3's and 4's are left. We did get some more of those great priced Stingers. Get them while you can.