Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good morning all,

JIG SLINGERS...Prepare your jig bags to accommodate the latest SURFACE IRON releases from JRI Custom Lures.. SAVE MONEY AND COME ON BY THE BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTH, AT FRED HALL LONG BEACH, TO BE AMONGST THE FIRST LUCKY ANGERS TO FISH THE NEW JRI 35. THE BITE IS ON NOW....

For the first time ever the brand new JRI 35 surface iron will be available to the public... but not for sale... There is only one method to obtain a JRI 35 from this initial run of Fred Hall, show only, special jigs. Purchase any 3, at discount, of the JRI 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 66, 7, 8, Stinger Lite, Stinger Heavy jigs or the JRI Hooicide Wahoo bombs and receive one of these new JRI 35 Surface iron jigs FREE(Expected value of the JRI 35 is $14.59).. Mix and match is fine on the above items to receive the show special JRI 35.

For every 3 of the above items you purchase, at a discount, you will get one JRI 35 free.

WE ALL KNOW YOU CANNOT HAVE ENOUGH JRI jigs and Hooicide Wahoo bombs. To get your show specials and discounted prices,
You will want to head to the BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTH, #937 - 942, as soon as possible. QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED...When these JRI 35's are gone they are gone... COLORS OF THE NEW JIG WILL BE DETERMINED BY SHOW TIME.. But they will be hot colors.

I have not yet had a chance to swim these jigs but I am told the actions are AWESOME.. Pull these at a medium speed retrieve and let the good times roll.. Of course, those being the first to use these jigs will be able to determine for themselves what speed and method of retrieve works best for you.. I look forward to the posts here on B.D. regarding your results..

Have a great show and a great season.. This early season bite may be an indication that we are all in for one heck of a Yellowtail, Seabass and Tuna bite... SO BE PREPARED TO SAVE ON THESE GREAT JRI PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT THE BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTH, LONG BEACH FRED HALL.

Hope to see you all at the show..

Jamie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

socalangler22

Yellowtail!!
  • May 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Steve-0
    Boat
    Not Yet
    Your killing me lol will definitely be spending sometime at your booth Jaime lol

Reactions: Shon
    Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
    Advertiser
    Feb 26, 2011
    Van Nuys, Ca USA
    bobsandsfishingtackle.com
    Name
    Jamie
    Boat
    #1 Tackle Shop
    The responses to this amazing JRI Show deal have been wild.. If Jerry wants to post pictures of the New JRI 35, I will leave that to him as this is his new baby.. Amongst other things in the works.. But it is happening... LOL

The buy 3 other JRI and Stinger Jigs at discounted prices PLUS get a free JRI 35 deal will probably never be seen again.. Get them starting Wednesday.. You will be glad you did..

See you at the show.

Jamie

Upvote 0