JoPa Fired!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Saluki, Nov 9, 2011.

1. s//m_cinco

s//m_cinco Member

Name:
    X
    Boat:
    X

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. walkerman

walkerman I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    n/a
    Looks like JoePa not only lost his job, but now his chance for the Presidential Medal of Freedom has gone.....

U.S. Senators Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) announced today that they are rescinding their support for the nomination of former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno for the Presidential Medal of Freedom. They issued the following statement:

“In light of the recent events in State College, we are rescinding our support for the nomination of Joe Paterno for the Presidential Medal of Freedom. We hope the proper authorities will move forward with their investigation without delay. Penn State is an important institution in our commonwealth. We should turn our attention to the victims of these atrocious crimes and ensure they get the help they need. Our hearts and prayers go out to them and their families.”

Finally, someone up high mentions the victims.

3. dan1

dan1 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    dan
    Boat:
    Wow the sick bastards at Penn are still trying to protect what is left of the program. Why isn't this guy fired for not going to the cops? He saw the whole thing! Why the hell is he still there? I always thought college fooltball was kind of cultist, this whole situation just confirms it. I hope the sick fuck who was raping little boys spill the whole bean on who else were doing it too.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ate-nittany-lions-mike-mcqueary-coach-weekend

4. lynndeva

lynndeva Fishing mom

Name:
    Debi
    Boat:
    Wellcraft Coastal
    Sandusky is married and has 6 adopted children (5 of them boys) and fostered many others? I read today by court order he is not allowed around his grandchildren..hmm I wonder why? the sick freak probably raped his own adopted kids too...