walkerman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
"....do anything to protect the $$ and the elite...." ????????????????

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
not such a HAPPY VALLEY anymore.... the right thing has finally begun...hope there is more for the sake of the kids....

catholic church and now penn....

dan1

Feb 7, 2008
People's Republic of Kalifornia
Name
dan
Boat
Looks like the students care more about one more win than the abused kids....but, Mike Vick, Ray Lewis....what do you expect.....

STATE COLLEGE - Happy Valley was in bedlam early today as angry, chanting students ran amok in a bizarre climax to an unforgettable day that ended with the unthinkable: the firing of football legend Joe Paterno.

Chanting "Joe Pa-ter-no!" and "One More Game!" students raced to the stately Old Main administration building to express their anger that the winningest coach in major-college football history was out - fallout from the child-sex scandal involving his former top assistant, Jerry Sandusky.

More than 1,000 students rioted and rallied at Old Main and on frat-house-lined Beaver Avenue. Riot cops, fire trucks and ambulances were on hand after midnight, amid reports that tear gas was being used to disperse the crowd.

Demonstrators overturned a TV news van, toppled street lights, shook stop signs and threw toilet paper. From rooftops and in the streets, they yelled "F--- Sandusky!" and "We Want JoePa!"

This is your future Occupiers. Totally devoid of common sense and reality. Too many people worshipping their school for nothing.

I would charge everyone who knew about this with aiding and abetting a criminal, not just fired.

Bada Bing

Instigator General
Apr 30, 2003
PB, CA
Name
JMH
Boat
Always a good one
"....do anything to protect the $$ and the elite...." ????????????????
Div I Football is the cash cow for Penn State and Paterno and Sandusky [were] the elite. Typical "Good Ol' Boy" network.

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
Thanks for posting that Debi,one of the hardest things I've ever read....Lord help us...good God Almighty
I would chew through assholes to find out WTF was going on if I was Joe or anyone else that any knowledge of anything that MIGHT have been going on...they wouldn't be able to hold me back.

If I walked into that locker room to what was going on...that freak sandusky wouldn't have made it out of the shower other than in a bloodied body bag..

if people don't stand up to evil, the evil prevails.

all these assholes who knew, didn't do enough...

how can they sleep at night?

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Story is getting weirder and weirder almost by the hour.

Sandusky is out on bail............ wonder what the odds are that he stays alive long enough to see the judge.

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"

Sandusky is out on bail............ wonder what the odds are that he stays alive long enough to see the judge.
Low life cock sucker scum of the earth no good mother fucker will probably oust himself off.

Curtis..............

The boat Hanna............

Bada Bing

Instigator General
Apr 30, 2003
PB, CA
Name
JMH
Boat
Always a good one
I cant believe these DUMBFUCK college kids are protesting flipping over cars and rioting. What a bunch of idiots.

Just proves that when you are in college you DONT KNOW JACK SHIT. How would you feel if your asshole was raped at 10 yrs old? Bunch of idiots...
No shit 'eh.

"Good idea, let's protest and riot in favor of child rape" :rolleyes:

I may have been stupid in college but that was just plain moronic.

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal

I hope for the victims sake, he either blows his head off or someone kills him...

the Penn St students would look a lot smarter than they do now if they were to protest at Sandusky's residence.

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
anyone who doesn't think anyone connected with this shouldn't be fired (including JoPa) needs to read the Grand Jury Report...unfreakanbelievable...we are talking about children being RAPED..10 years old?? WTF???? any pensions connected with these assholes should go right into a fund for the victims lives they destroyed...I hope Sandusky burns in hell after Bubba is finished with him in prison...

here is the report..page 6-7 was enough for me..good lord...there are some sick freaks in the world...
http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf

I would have pulled his balls off with my bare hands and shoved em down his throat till he choked and died...they would of had to carry him out of there in a body bag...
Agree 100%!

j

walkerman

May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
Looks like JoePa not only lost his job, but now his chance for the Presidential Medal of Freedom has gone.....

U.S. Senators Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) announced today that they are rescinding their support for the nomination of former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno for the Presidential Medal of Freedom. They issued the following statement:

“In light of the recent events in State College, we are rescinding our support for the nomination of Joe Paterno for the Presidential Medal of Freedom. We hope the proper authorities will move forward with their investigation without delay. Penn State is an important institution in our commonwealth. We should turn our attention to the victims of these atrocious crimes and ensure they get the help they need. Our hearts and prayers go out to them and their families.”

Finally, someone up high mentions the victims.

dan1

Feb 7, 2008
People's Republic of Kalifornia
Name
dan
Boat
Wow the sick bastards at Penn are still trying to protect what is left of the program. Why isn't this guy fired for not going to the cops? He saw the whole thing! Why the hell is he still there? I always thought college fooltball was kind of cultist, this whole situation just confirms it. I hope the sick fuck who was raping little boys spill the whole bean on who else were doing it too.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ate-nittany-lions-mike-mcqueary-coach-weekend

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
Sandusky is married and has 6 adopted children (5 of them boys) and fostered many others? I read today by court order he is not allowed around his grandchildren..hmm I wonder why? the sick freak probably raped his own adopted kids too...