Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
If I was a victims father I would choke a 80yr old man that ignored the situation- fuck you jopa.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
If I was a victims father I would choke a 80yr old man that ignored the situation- fuck you jopa.

I was thinking the same thing.

FKG is the same age as those kids...............

They would be dead, or wishing that I'd killed them after I was done.

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Flush the toilet...get rid of all the shit......

Paterno was gutless and deserves jail time....

spike

Mar 6, 2006
San Clemente CA
Name
Spike Ivins
Boat
any chance I get
Obviosly Jerry Sandusky is the true criminal here, and I hope he burns in hell. I agree with Hooops about Paterno.

Some people wonder what Paterno did wrong, it's more of a matter of what he didn't do. I heard a great analogy this morning that relates to this awful situation and the firing of Paterno, bottom line he is "dishonorably discharged".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5KZ0gh2hg

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
:appl::appl:

Fuck his legacy........we're talking about fucking up peoples lives for a life time. Joe had to go.................and should be prosecuted. "I told the authorities" Not enough in this case Joe. Protecting the Schools name doesn't come over protecting those kids from this bullshit.

I got to stop typing about this shit cause I just get more pissed and more pissed.

Curtis............

The boat Hanna..............

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
anyone who doesn't think anyone connected with this shouldn't be fired (including JoPa) needs to read the Grand Jury Report...unfreakanbelievable...we are talking about children being RAPED..10 years old?? WTF???? any pensions connected with these assholes should go right into a fund for the victims lives they destroyed...I hope Sandusky burns in hell after Bubba is finished with him in prison...

here is the report..page 6-7 was enough for me..good lord...there are some sick freaks in the world...
http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf

I would have pulled his balls off with my bare hands and shoved em down his throat till he choked and died...they would of had to carry him out of there in a body bag...

walkerman

May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
I see a HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE lawsuit coming with Penn State being the main defendant. It's gonna cost them big.

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
It's amazing how programs like Penn States become larger than life institutions and more important than anything else. After reading the report I would say there are dozens of people at the school and outside of the school that were more worried about the legal and financial implications to their programs than the well being of the victims. It's a terrible cover up, one that should have been about a single pervert and not the whole school, but now extends to everyone that had any knowledge of improprieties including Paterno. The boys involved will never be the same and programs like The Second Mile will also suffer from the actions of one man and the inactions of many others.

frijolitos

cause I eat alot of beans
Oct 26, 2005
left coasting and on the slide
www.mexonline.com
Name
Kurt
Boat
23 grady, 16 Lund
anyone who doesn't think anyone connected with this shouldn't be fired (including JoPa) needs to read the Grand Jury Report...unfreakanbelievable...we are talking about children being RAPED..10 years old?? WTF???? any pensions connected with these assholes should go right into a fund for the victims lives they destroyed...I hope Sandusky burns in hell after Bubba is finished with him in prison...

here is the report..page 6-7 was enough for me..good lord...there are some sick freaks in the world...
http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf

I would have pulled his balls off with my bare hands and shoved em down his throat till he choked and died...they would of had to carry him out of there in a body bag...
thanks for the link......I only got to about the middle of the second page with victim one and makes me want to puke. that was enough for me to read, God Bless these and all abused kids. thats just fucked up sick shit

walkerman

May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
Looks like the students care more about one more win than the abused kids....but, Mike Vick, Ray Lewis....what do you expect.....

STATE COLLEGE - Happy Valley was in bedlam early today as angry, chanting students ran amok in a bizarre climax to an unforgettable day that ended with the unthinkable: the firing of football legend Joe Paterno.

Chanting "Joe Pa-ter-no!" and "One More Game!" students raced to the stately Old Main administration building to express their anger that the winningest coach in major-college football history was out - fallout from the child-sex scandal involving his former top assistant, Jerry Sandusky.

More than 1,000 students rioted and rallied at Old Main and on frat-house-lined Beaver Avenue. Riot cops, fire trucks and ambulances were on hand after midnight, amid reports that tear gas was being used to disperse the crowd.

Demonstrators overturned a TV news van, toppled street lights, shook stop signs and threw toilet paper. From rooftops and in the streets, they yelled "F--- Sandusky!" and "We Want JoePa!"

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
NCAA investigation may give the Penn St football program the "Death Sentance" for a few years to allow them to clean up the program and how to properly deal with serious allegations when they arise.

In other words.... the cover up & lack of action on this was so wide spread from a Grad Student who witnessed it & continued working at Penn St. and seeing Sandusky on an almost daily basis for 9 years to the Univ. President who turned a blind eye to the entire situation so that the football program would continue to bring in Millions of $$$$, the NCAA may shut them down for a while.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
This is the most ugly thing in College Sports I've ever seen.....

walkerman

May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
Here's a very interesting addendum to this story.....

It is strange that Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar never prosecuted Jerry Sandusky on child-rape charges 13 years ago, some speculate, because Gricar was known for being fiercely independent and hard on crime.
But it is even stranger that we cannot ask Gricar why Sandusky was not put behind bars, because the tough-as-nails district attorney disappeared in 2005, and though he was declared dead July of this year, his body has never been found.
"People ask why Ray did not prosecute, and I have no problem saying, because he clearly felt he didn't have a case for a 'successful' prosecution," Tony Gricar, Ray Gricar’s nephew , told The Patriot-News.
"... One thing I can say is that Ray was beholden to no one, was not a politician."
This district attorney who had “a bitter taste in his mouth for the [Penn State] program, and its coach,” according to his nephew, and yet never prosecuted Sandusky, disappeared on April 15, 2005 after telling his girlfriend that he was going on a drive.
Ray Gricar’s car was found the next day in a Lewisburg parking lot and his laptop, sans hard drive, was found in the Susquehanna River, according to the Patriot-News.
Ray Gricar’s friend, Montour County District Attorney Robert Buehner Jr., told the New York Times that if the ardent district attorney had committed suicide, he would have wanted his body found. But in the case of possible foul play, no suspects have emerged from investigations.
When it comes to the Sandusky case, friends and former co-workers are all of the opinion that Ray Gricar would never back down from a righteous prosecution.
And, despite the fact that Ray Gricar had the mother of one of the alleged victims confront Sandusky while police listened, the 1998 report on Sandusky was labeled “unfounded” by the District Attorney’s Office, reports the Patriot-News.
“I would say this about Ray: He would be extremely cautious in proceeding because he wanted to make sure that there would be a reasonable likelihood of conviction,” Buehner told the Patriot News. “You don’t want to go after someone high profile unless you have a compelling case.”
As for the 2002 incident, in which a graduate assistant told Penn State coach Joe Paterno that he witness Sandusky raping a 10-year-old boy in the PSU locker rooms, there is no indication that Ray Gricar was notified, reports the Patriot-Times.

gatorfan

Chief
Dec 18, 2006
CV CA
Name
Jim
Boat
tube
When I first heard about this I wondered why Joe was being fired (even though I know the "Captain" always takes the fall when something major happens on "his watch") but after reading that report, that POS deserves more than being fired! There are a whole bunch of FUCKING COWARDS that need to be put in a cell with the biggest, meanest, horniest, life prisoners that can be found FOR EVER!!!

I am SO fucking furious over this shit!!!!

I have 3 children ( 2 boys ages 14 and 11, and a 7 y/o daughter) and there aren't enough barriers that would keep me from taking matters into my own hands if this happened to any of them!

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
I cant believe these DUMBFUCK college kids are protesting flipping over cars and rioting. What a bunch of idiots.

Just proves that when you are in college you DONT KNOW JACK SHIT. How would you feel if your asshole was raped at 10 yrs old? Bunch of idiots...

Workplacesafety

Reducing workplace injuries and illnesses
Feb 20, 2010
Long Beach Ca.
Name
Jeff Bruner
Boat
14ft Valco, San Diego Long Range Boats

Thanks for posting that Debi,one of the hardest things I've ever read....Lord help us...good God Almighty