Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
I haven't hooped since mid November and am jonezing for some lobster. I'm a boat ho that knows his duties/responsibilities in a boat. I dont drink, smoke, vape or do drugs. Will respect your boat. Just wanna be on the water chasing bugs.
Who is willing to invite me ? Call or text [email protected]

miaf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
There is are several boats that run lobster trips. Why not just PAY for a charter?

Reactions: Allen Rice

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
There is are several boats that run lobster trips. Why not just PAY for a charter?
That is another route to look into, but at the same time, people often don't want to deal with the commercial boats and having people climbing over each other (organized chaos) so they see if anyone's willing to take them on a private boat. A lot of people who don't have friends that are boat savvy or like hooping will take others if they need an extra set of hands (like me occasionally). I've been meaning to get Alan out but every time we think we're going to go the weather either goes to hell or I have something come up.

Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
I have PAYED in CHARTERED trips. I've been on the spitfire before. I dont mind paying my portion. Nothing in life is free. But it's the large crowds that' makes ia trip already more challenging.

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
I have PAYED in CHARTERED trips. I've been on the spitfire before. I dont mind paying my portion. Nothing in life is free. But it's the large crowds that' makes ia trip already more challenging.
Also on the sport boats you only get one hoop :finger:

miaf

Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
I’m always amazed at how many guys let complete strangers on their boat. Just something I would never consider.

I’m sure it works out the majority of the time, I’m just not willing to risk letting some nut case on my boat.

Good for the guys able to get strangers out on their boat though!

Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
I’m always amazed at how many guys let complete strangers on their boat. Just something I would never consider.

I’m sure it works out the majority of the time, I’m just not willing to risk letting some nut case on my boat.

Many great friendships are made this way

saltpheen

Aug 17, 2017
Placerville
Name
Seagambler
Boat
20 north river sea hawk Grady white 282 sailfish

I've meet some of my best fishing buddy's by inviting strangers on my boat also have meet some weirdos

Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
I've called the commercial sports boats for reservations. They're sold out. If anybody going out today or this weekend and have room for one more, let me know !!

Put me in, coach !!