Liquid Therapy
Aug 29, 2005
san diego
www.facebook.com
Name
marcus
Boat
27' seastar flybridge diesel
No, I didn't have tim eto watch it last night. Unfortunately I had work and a sick wife to take care of.

"All scientists do the work for money and thier love of the research. "

I'm glad your world is so fluffy and fair, unfortunately I don't share your optimism

I honestly never thought I would see the day when we dispute scientists who spend their whole life learning and studying their topics and subjects.

I ask the question once again, if you guys are wrong and it si increasing and it is human caused what then? By the time we get to that point it would be too late or even more difficult to reverse our effects on it.

Why not hedge our bets now and make sure that we aren't a contributing factor?

It can be done and without wrecking our economy or impacting us that drastically.

It can, well, tell us how, because there effectively ramming this stuff up our anuses currently, were already paying for this shit, I'm a small business owner, there trying to make some of my engine driven diesel welders obsolete because they don't have this stupid soot catch canister thingy, it took me years to afford this stuff,now there telling me is bad for the global climate, I think if al gore would stop spewing hot air, the global temps would drop significantly.

marcus, your like many other good lil progressives who think the world is just so fluffy and great and all data and facts are 100% truthfull, it's just not that way. try starting your own business in the construction industry and then tell me how much you like all these restrictions and taxes, man I wish I had your optimism of the world.

Upvote 0

hookem80

May 28, 2007
Fullerton
Name
Tom Gilmartin
Boat
not yet
Ok ok ok lets just let these global warming fruit cakes base thier science with what ifs. But what if you are wrong, we pay out the nose for a bunch of what ifs. I own my own business and times are not so kind with everyone in government coming up with all kinds of new ways to get money out of our pockets. Tax our gas, now travel and using your boats gets so expensive that we cant afford to drive or we dont use our boats, who does it hurt? It hurts all of us that like to fish recreationally, it hurts the boat supply industry, the tackle and bait companies. everything is shipped to the store in trucks, how do you think that affects all the different kind of groceries we get? What if we cant afford these groceries? What if alot more businesses go broke? what if we all lose our jobs? What if we do exactly what the gw crowds want us to do? what if we lose our lives because of the anarchy they forced upon us? What if its too much of a risk to just base everything off what if science?

Upvote 0

CHRISTOS372

May 17, 2009
las vegas
Name
chris
Boat
none
kimorb and marcus.....
I have a degree in meteorology with an emphasis on severe weather. I could be considered a scientist but I will never call myself one. I graduated in 1994 from Northern Illinois University I went to many many lecturers by some of the top scientists in meteorology and severe weather and I can remember they talking in great detail about gathering data with the "newer" instruments and how more accurate they are and how we have to be careful of false data. ( think of a mercury based thermometer and a digital one)
Now I am not in that field anymore and i keep an open mind but...
when you have many scientists coming out and saying that the GW advocates have misrepresented data or facts, it raises a red flag for me.
It goes back to one of my best professors used too teach us. Always cover your ass don't trust just anybody's data do your own work and triple check everything and then get someone else to check it.
Science is made up of theories, laws and facts
GW is a very weak theory based on loose data.
Could it be true..... maybe
Could it be false....maybe
It takes many many years of research and testing for any theory to become a fact
The problem is this has been shoved down our throats so quickly.
And the poster child for this is an ex-VP that has made hundreds of millions of dollars on it so it sticks of politics.
I say we all give it 20 years and then check the data.
Just think if GW is true then all that tuna will be 2 day trip and not a 5-7 day!

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Ok...I need to be careful here since I have some "infractions" :hali_blablalba:. I'm just a lowly unemployed construction superintendent but I remember a bunch of hype in the 80's and early 90's that if anybody used any more damn AquaNet that the hole in the ozone was gonna get super gaping like Jenna Jameson's beaver and we were all going to die. Now, I can breath air out and cows can't fart and we're burning too many fossil fuels that put out stuff in the air that plants breathe and convert to oxygen which we need to stay alive. I say BS, and if you're on the global warming bandwagon what are you gonna do about it? Quit driving your boat?? Start living like they do in 3rd world countries??? Fuck no your not and that is what the worldwide global warming team wants you to do. If any of you are willing to do that be my guest. I'm gonna burn a bunch of gas to fish and hunt ducks and fart whenever I want, eat a bunch of cows and chickens and fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
what gaseous product of man caused the last four ice ages to advance and retreat?

oh thats right we weren't around in any sigificant numbers back then.
We are but a small solar system rotating around the center of the milky way galaxy.We are also rotaing around the sun in an eliptical orbit.The planet is also tilted to the ecliptic and earths axis wobbles in its relation to this ecliptic.

This create a climate that has patterns of variability on patterns of variability ...
somewhat like orderly chaos.....is there just a chance that this is what is causing global warming or cooling and not mans emmisions of co2...yes is the answer
Should we do what ever we can not to increase this variability ...yes but without destroying the economy to the point where we can no longer have an economy that can afford the luxury of not adding more co2 and still provide the needs and wants of us humans and environmental wackos.
Funny the people that shut down the building of nuke plants in this country are the same ones want to shut off the production of energy from fossil fuels.When they are done with that they will want to shut down mining of the minerals needed for solar panels and batteries.

Upvote 0

J Graham

Sr Chief
Jul 12, 2004
NFIO, CA
Name
INFO
Boat
SAGA II
So what is your point Glendale?:supergay:

Upvote 0

Jaydog

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
The only thing ruining this planet is over population and consumption. Pretty much if you have more than 2 kids you have NO RIGHT whatsoever to accuse anyone or anything of destroying this planet. The only problem with this theory is that both left wing hippie libs and right wing Jesus freaks both feel entitled to procreate at their leisure and instead of taking a nice long look at themselves they choose to go off on tangents attacking one another where they don't see eye to eye. We use idiotic examples like "it's our autumobile emmissions" "it's the cows" ect....

PEOPLE need to wake up and smell the fucking coffee, it's all of us, we are ruining the world one large family at a time. NO ammount of patch work can slow down the earth's demise with the current (last 30 years) population growth.

And fuck John Coleman, he's NO scientist, maybe a somewhat decent journalist (his college degree was in journalism) but that's debatable. Now would you believe a 800 year old journalist over a real scientist? That's laughable folks.

Upvote 0

J Graham

Sr Chief
Jul 12, 2004
NFIO, CA
Name
INFO
Boat
SAGA II
Jaydog, your in a good mood. You did not watch the show either. Did you? He dose not claim to to a "Scientist" but his friends are and he has lots of them.
PS I had my cup of coffee and 2 kids. I also off gased some CO2......My foot print was big this morning. Sorry.

Upvote 0

hookem80

May 28, 2007
Fullerton
Name
Tom Gilmartin
Boat
not yet
The sky is truly falling and we are all heading for ruin, our resident expert jaydog has spoken in true liberal fashion. Oh well, pack you and your families and head for the hills and get ready for the end. Its coming soon and we are all screwed. Buy the neccessities, get some chickens, and get ready to plant your organic vegetable garden, grab a gun, you are gunna need to protect your shit. By all means please get rid of your sex organs, we wont be needing them anymore after all the trouble its caused this weak fragile planet we know as earth. Maybe we all should try suicide, liberals, tree huggers and all global warming enthusiasts will go first, just maybe that can fix the problem. than just maybe we can come down out of the hills and go back to a life of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Once all the human abortions that lived are gone, we might be able to live a life of prosperity again. We can go back to having large families again because we will need to tend our farms, we can go back to our christian roots for there will be no one around to talk about how we screwed so much. So say your good byes as quick as you can and try to survive. Say good bye to 800 year old journalists and so called real scientists that wont deal with real data, that lie and cover up the truth. Goob bye cruel world!!!!

PS---- A volcano in Mount Pinatubo in the Phillipines blew more pollution in our atmosphere than the entire industrial revolution and it did not cause the world to come to end. i believe the world on which we live is alot more resilent than we will ever know. Damn was that just an acorn that hit me in the head. lmfao

Upvote 0

Jaydog

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
Jaydog, your in a good mood. You did not watch the show either. Did you? He dose not claim to to a "Scientist" but his friends are and he has lots of them.
PS I had my cup of coffee and 2 kids. I also off gased some CO2......My foot print was big this morning. Sorry.

I hear you, I've been eating these fiber bars and my footprint this morning (it just takes the smell of coffee to induce labor these days) was larger than a 5 person families. Haha some days are better than others. And yes I watched the video.

Upvote 0

yft1979

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-
The only thing ruining this planet is over population and consumption. Pretty much if you have more than 2 kids you have NO RIGHT whatsoever to accuse anyone or anything of destroying this planet. The only problem with this theory is that both left wing hippie libs and right wing Jesus freaks both feel entitled to procreate at their leisure and instead of taking a nice long look at themselves they choose to go off on tangents attacking one another where they don't see eye to eye. We use idiotic examples like "it's our autumobile emmissions" "it's the cows" ect....

PEOPLE need to wake up and smell the fucking coffee, it's all of us, we are ruining the world one large family at a time. NO ammount of patch work can slow down the earth's demise with the current (last 30 years) population growth.

And fuck John Coleman, he's NO scientist, maybe a somewhat decent journalist (his college degree was in journalism) but that's debatable. Now would you believe a 800 year old journalist over a real scientist? That's laughable folks.

So John Coleman gets bashed for not being a scientist and making a documentary disproving global warming. And Al Gore (who is not a scientist even though he did invent the internet) makes a documentary proving that we all are going to die because of greenhouse gases wins a fucking Nobel prize for making said video. Yep the fix is in:gaygroup:

Upvote 0
May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
i think im gonna set up a kiosk at each launch ramp in socal. inside the kiosk will bea computer where you can input your truck model and how many miles you had to drive to get to the ramp, how many hours you were on the water and what type of engines your boat has and how far you travelled. the computer will then tally up how big your carbon foot print was for the day and will then give you a cash amount that you will pay the kiosk via credit card and then my company will plant some trees to offset your day.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 0

Kurt

Mistadobalina
Jul 9, 2003
Clairemont
Visit site
Name
Kurt
Boat
%%%%%
ok, let's say the gov, forced us to completely stop any extra input of co2, cars, powerplants, etc. all the hippies would rejoice and al gore would be king and all the world would rejoice with frolicking in the green pastures naked, tin foil hats shinning in the sunshine. THEN, out of nowhere, a huge volcano erupts, biggest ever recorded in history by nasa. Suddenly the sunshine was clouded with ash and soot, the hippies balls and ass cracks became all slimy with ash goo making it impossible to ride there bamboo bicycles. Wouldn't the whole movement seem foolish??

:hali_olutta:

krimbamboo.JPG

Upvote 0