Jinxed Fishing

Larry S

• Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    for me it's the "first cast jinx"......getting bit on the first cast then never getting another tap all day.......
    Thats like 2 people fishing for Salmon and getting 3 on the first bite, then trolling the rest of the day, for the Ghost!

watersdeep

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    Any asshole talking or posting about jinxing shit, that's all it take's to jinx shit.

For instance, no wind blowing anywhere in the pacific. Some doofus has to mention how beautiful the day is with no wind. Well guess what!!!

Larry S

• Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Any asshole talking or posting about jinxing shit, that's all it take's to jinx shit.

For instance, no wind blowing anywhere in the pacific. Some doofus has to mention how beautiful the day is with no wind. Well guess what!!!
    Thank you for the encouragement. Party Boats are more dependable than some Friends anyway!
    God Bless you Sir!

cortezpirasea

Pangero
    Feb 23, 2012
    la mesa, ca
    Name
    Russell
    Boat
    21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
    for me it's the "first cast jinx"......getting bit on the first cast then never getting another tap all day.......
    Holy Shit! I thought that only happened to me!

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    1619045839547.png

• Haha
    Reactions: Larry S and KXKH

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
    Mar 7, 2009
    Riverside
    gettingbentwithbo.com
    Name
    Bo
    Boat
    16' Starcraft SF SS
    I don't believe in the whole banana thing. But I do believe you need to crack a beer before leaving the dock. And don't forget to pour some out for the sea gods.

HighWildFree

Feb 16, 2018
    OC
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Spaghetti Madness
    I don't believe in the whole banana thing. But I do believe you need to crack a beer before leaving the dock. And don't forget to pour some out for the sea gods.
    I’ve had more than one slow and crappy trip where half way back to the dock someone spots A banana or two in the trash, while the other boats scored.

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
    Mar 7, 2009
    Riverside
    gettingbentwithbo.com
    Name
    Bo
    Boat
    16' Starcraft SF SS
    I’ve had more than one slow and crappy trip where half way back to the dock someone spots A banana or two in the trash, while the other boats scored.
    Interesting. I have heard the lore, I just never experienced it myself hence the skepticism.

FishinMcNuggets

I've edited enough I should section this post.
  • Oct 25, 2010
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Avon 2.85 "C-¢"
    Promising fish to people. Even worse, asking how many and how they want them cleaned. Doesn't work against rockfishing outta Sta Barbara, though.

DennisV

Jan 4, 2017
    Paloma, CA
    Name
    Dennis Vagt
    Boat
    Just a NuCanoe Frontier now.
    The guy that comes on the boat saying I paid X much to fish this trip, so I need X pounds of fish at X dollars a pound to make this trip worthwhile.

Throw that dumb ass over the side at your earliest possible convenience.

Reactions: KXKH

Latest posts