coastalwerks

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 20, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Name
Lance De Guzman
Boat
Local Kine!
Looking for one of these to hold between 10-20 irons (doesn’t have to be exact but close enough will do). Hit me up if you have one your willing to let go. I’m in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo area.

Mahalo, Lance

muymacho74

Surface Iron Maniac
Jul 23, 2014
San Fernando Valley
Name
Phillip
Boat
America Angler
Fishermans landing tackle makes a really good jig bag. I think it runs around $60 but its worth it imo.

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Fishermans landing tackle makes a really good jig bag. I think it runs around $60 but its worth it imo.
Especially when your good buddy picks 'em up for you..!!! :)

Jose Caballero

Feb 28, 2016
sb
Name
Jose Caballero
Boat
"Reveille" 17' arima sea chaser
Home Depot has these for $4.88 right now. You have to make your own dividers if that’s important to you but I just use them as-is. I can fit 20-30 irons, some hooks and weights, a couple leader rolls a dish towel and pliers without organizing, add water bottle and snacks if I wanna get all strategic...
image.jpg

coastalwerks

Apr 20, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Name
Lance De Guzman
Boat
Local Kine!
Home Depot has these for $4.88 right now. You have to make your own dividers if that’s important to you but I just use them as-is. I can fit 20-30 irons, some hooks and weights, a couple leader rolls a dish towel and pliers without organizing, add water bottle and snacks if I wanna get all strategic... View attachment 985173
This is the same exact bag I keep my ready to go car tools in. Thanks for the interesting thought!

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Daiwa makes a jig and 3600 tray tote that just came out.

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
Home Depot has these for $4.88 right now. You have to make your own dividers if that’s important to you but I just use them as-is. I can fit 20-30 irons, some hooks and weights, a couple leader rolls a dish towel and pliers without organizing, add water bottle and snacks if I wanna get all strategic... View attachment 985173

X2... plus, Home Depot also sells 8' clear plastic tubes to cover florescent light bulbs for 5$. Jigs fit nicely. Cut as needed to length of your tote or irons and you are set up for $10. Cant beat that with a stick!

Here is what I'm talking about.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Lithonia-Lighting-8-ft-Fluorescent-Tube-Protector-TGT12CL8-R24/100173242

coastalwerks

Apr 20, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Name
Lance De Guzman
Boat
Local Kine!

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Thanks for some creative ideas! This is a great way to create your own jig bag at a savings.
check out the Maguro Jig bag,
from Melton's Tackle,
I was looking for one for awhile, and my Friend
found this Bag there,
they have 2 Sizes,
I have to be careful,
or I will need two of them.