Not open for further replies.

rojodiablo

Dive club flunkie
Jul 22, 2005
Santa Ana Ca.
Name
Paul Romanowski
Boat
Sold the boat; running the rubber ducky! (Inflatable)
So what do Jesus and a drunk blonde have in common???

They are both getting nailed on Good Friday.:food-smil

Upvote 0

NGSD1

Dreamer
Jun 6, 2012
Tempe San Diego
Name
Nick
Boat
35 Cabo Express
Mods should have the right to delete at their discretion for posts like this. This is really in poor taste.

Upvote 0

rojodiablo

Dive club flunkie
Jul 22, 2005
Santa Ana Ca.
Name
Paul Romanowski
Boat
Sold the boat; running the rubber ducky! (Inflatable)
Get over yerselves. It's a joke; kinda like well...... take your pick. We've had many religious jokes here, from how to get a nun pregnant (Dress her like an altar boy) to certain people stealing the pearly gates, to Brad Pitt getting mixed up with the pope and deflowering the Virgin Mary.

Spend Easter in Temecula; Whine country.:Bawling_e

And YES, I am Catholic, so I will have plenty of explaining to do. I'm gonna start off my confession with a joke; this way God will know I am at least being sincere and truthful.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Religion and politics are not allowed at this motha fuker do as you say and please of a kick ass mother fuckin website.....some one make me a mother fuckin moderator so that I can keep these god damn rule breaking mother fuckin clowns that they are in-line.

obey the fuckin rules....geeez!

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Almost forgot ....:) have a nice day.

Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Religion and politics are not allowed at this motha fuker do as you say and please of a kick ass mother fuckin website.....some one make me a mother fuckin moderator so that I can keep these god damn rule breaking mother fuckin clowns that they are in-line.

obey the fuckin rules....geeez!

Its funny what will set people off.

Well in that case, you are violating a rule by telling him to "please of a kick ass mother fuckin website", which I think was meant to say, "please get of this kick ass mother fuckin website". ??

Telling a poster to leave Bloodydecks is a rule violation. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts