I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
56 y/o. It's not just us old fucks.
And now you know why I’m working from home in Montana. The social distancing is immense up here. I’m getting paid. Working long hours from home keeping the financial system safe and sound, fly fishing the Bitterroot River on my days off.

Last edited:

Y Go Home

Wage Slave
Nov 1, 2005
Name
me
Boat
I read the link and there was more mention about his Wall Street contributions and firms where he worked after Coronavirus was mentioned in the title and line 6 of the first paragraph.

I get that the Coronavirus is frontline news but those who pass away are tested for bacteria and viruses, most of which will show up at and after death. The article mentioned that his death was tied to Coronavirus complications but did not mention it being COVID-19 specifically. He might have also had underlying medical issues that weren't mentioned.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
I read the link and there was more mention about his Wall Street contributions and firms where he worked after Coronavirus was mentioned in the title and line 6 of the first paragraph.

I get that the Coronavirus is frontline news but those who pass away are tested for bacteria and viruses, most of which will show up at and after death. The article mentioned that his death was tied to Coronavirus complications but did not mention it being COVID-19 specifically. He might have also had underlying medical issues that weren't mentioned.
Other articles, which I read but did not link, stated that he had no known pre-existing conditions.

esgeo

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
Dude, he probably died from pneumonia complications caused by the disease while intubated, just like most everyone else who has already or is going to die before they thought it was their time. Get a fucking clue.

Reactions: JTC and Rocket Dog

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
Glendora
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
And that is the true issue with Covid-19. Its much more than just the flu.

Y Go Home

Wage Slave
Nov 1, 2005
Name
me
Boat
Dude, he probably died from pneumonia complications caused by the disease while intubated, just like most everyone else who has already or is going to die before they thought it was their time. Get a fucking clue.
If the article stated that he died from pneumonia complications caused by COVID-19 then it would have been more informative. As you said, "he probably died"... the person who wrote the article could have stated that fact.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Who Me? A shit bag...

I will tell you a small bit about this shit bag if you are referring to me. I work in emergency response and have been working at testing centers for the past week....and it's cool that you're in Montana. I'd still help you if you came through my site...no worries.

I referenced the information in the article that you linked.
You told me to get a fucking clue. I did and I proved you wrong with the article that stated he had no prior health issues.

Thank you for your work in emergency response. I too work in emergency response, but at the Federal Reserve, taking care of the financial system and making sure that it continues to work. Long days. Circumstances caught me up at our Montana ranch when the work from home order came out. Management says to just stay there and keep doing what you’re doing. Then the call up came to man the liquidity firehoses and I was at the top of the list. I can do the work from home. This will be quite interesting.

We need everyone on this: from emergency medical people to financial firemen. God speed!

Y Go Home

Wage Slave
Nov 1, 2005
Name
me
Boat
You told me to get a fucking clue. I did and I proved you wrong with the article that stated he had no prior health issues.

Thank you for your work in emergency response. I too work in emergency response, but at the Federal Reserve, taking care of the financial system and making sure that it continues to work. Long days. Circumstances caught me up at our Montana ranch when the work from home order came out. Management says to just stay there and keep doing what you’re doing. Then the call up came to man the liquidity firehoses and I was at the top of the list. I can do the work from home. This will be quite interesting.

We need everyone on this: from emergency medical people to financial firemen. God speed!
The member with screen name Esgeo stated, "get a fucking clue" which I think was directed at me.

Yeah man, it is tough and will be very interesting. Thank you also for your work in emergency response as well. It is good to know that there are people out there doing work in the financial realm to try and keep things as normal as possible during these times cuz we will definitely need you when things actually return to normal. You might not hear it often, " Thank you for your service".

Be well and safe.

Reactions: pacificscout

esgeo

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
If the article stated that he died from pneumonia complications caused by COVID-19 then it would have been more informative. As you said, "he probably died"... the person who wrote the article could have stated that fact.
I worked with a guy 20 years ago whose 19 year old high school sweetheart was killed in a headon with a semi on her way to meet him for the weekend (she lived 3 hours from where he worked). We were standing next to him at the end of our shift when he got the call. She had died hours earlier, but it took several hours to identify her because her car burned. we all suspect she died of blunt force trauma from the impact. But she could have also died of shock, cardiac arrest, asphyxiation, etc... suffice it to say, the obit just said she was tragically killed in an auto accident.

If you want to know what’s killing people, you should study the disease, not rely on a media released obituary. No family member or friend wants to retell or read the gruesome end of life details in any situation, and this is no exception.

Here’s some actual data for you from a small sampling of people who died in Wuhan. Everyone who died had sepsis (multiple organ failure), and 90%+ has respiratory distress/failure. So basically anyone who dies unexpectedly from this disease, you can pretty much be confident they died because they could no longer breathe and their organs could no longer function, and on top of that, alone and having not been able to say goodbye to their families.

8F06D5F8-7B31-4A75-8692-78FF6AA1A5A7.jpeg

esgeo

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
With all due respect to the deceased and his family, pretty cool to be named Peregrine, which Peg was short for. May he rest in peace.

Reactions: BiggestT

mrbrklyn

Sep 25, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Name
Ruben
Boat
70 foot
That is not really true. Many of the patients I see COVID-19 is just a contributing factor to an underlined illness. That doesn't make headlines, but it is a fact. Additionally, most people will get this and not even notice, and a LARGE LARGE majority will get this and feel flu like symptons. And then there are the unlucky folks where this disease will be a killer.

It is expected that at its worst this diseasee would kill about 0.7% of the total US population or about 200,000 people in a country of about 300,000,000. This is very significant. But I am not convined, based on the evidence, that we should be quarantining the entire public.

mrbrklyn

Sep 25, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Name
Ruben
Boat
70 foot
I worked with a guy 20 years ago whose 19 year old high school sweetheart was killed in a headon with a semi on her way to meet him for the weekend (she lived 3 hours from where he worked). We were standing next to him at the end of our shift when he got the call. She had died hours earlier, but it took several hours to identify her because her car burned. we all suspect she died of blunt force trauma from the impact. But she could have also died of shock, cardiac arrest, asphyxiation, etc... suffice it to say, the obit just said she was tragically killed in an auto accident.

If you want to know what’s killing people, you should study the disease, not rely on a media released obituary. No family member or friend wants to retell or read the gruesome end of life details in any situation, and this is no exception.

Here’s some actual data for you from a small sampling of people who died in Wuhan. Everyone who died had sepsis (multiple organ failure), and 90%+ has respiratory distress/failure. So basically anyone who dies unexpectedly from this disease, you can pretty much be confident they died because they could no longer breathe and their organs could no longer function, and on top of that, alone and having not been able to say goodbye to their families.

View attachment 1127663

Actually, the inacruacy of this report is one of the reasons why noone trusts the data from Wuhan. It is very difficult to figure out what happened, let alone what is happening. They were attempting to hid it, and then they lumped every disease into it. What they didn't do was keep accurate and truthful records.