I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 4, 2008
San Diego
luckybsportfishing.com
Name
Brandon
Boat
Yellowfin 36’ / Cabo 48' FB
Been fishing San Diego Bay a lot this past month for bass. Been working a lot of types of structure including docks, breakwalls, eel grass beds, flats, rockpiles, etc and using a variety of baits as well. The fishing has been on and off throughout the month with our best days coming when the tidal range varies from 4 to 6 feet of movement. Depending on the type of fishing were doing and where we are, we have been throwing a variety of lures. Around docks we have been throwing Reebs 3/8 oz Swimjigs paired with a 3 inch Artfisihable Swimbait in the corresponding color, 3 inch Artifihsable Swimbaits in Margarita, Halloween, Pearl, and Green Baitfish Orange paired with 3/8oz leadhead, and Savage Finesse 65 Crankbaits in Red Craw and Sexy Shad have all produced fish. Along the eel grass and rock piles, Reebs Bolt Thrower in Sexy Shad and Bleeding Illusion and Savage 5in Sand Eels in Pearl and Chartreuse, along with the stated baits above have all been very effective.

Although we have been fishing a lot of Spotties, we have also spent a few nights in the bay fishing assorted rock piles for good fishing on Sand Bass and Calicos. A 3/4 Reebs Weedless Lead Head with a 5in Midnight Cruncher Artifishable Swimbait has produced quality fish during these night bites.

During these last few weeks we have also fished a pair of the SBS Tournament Circuit. Although we have not performed well, we still thoroughly enjoyed the events and are very excited to fish the entire series. From these two events we have learned a lot and are motivated to keep fishing hard.

I have included a lot of pictures of some of the fish we have caught this past month and a few pictures of the some of the lures that have been effective.

If your interested you can check us out on Facebook of our team and all our bass stuff! http://www.facebook.com/TeamYoungGunz

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you out on the water!

Brandon

Attachments

b-reel

Nov 20, 2011
Downey
Name
HP
Boat
none yet
Darn youngsters! Good job on persistence.

Josh D

Apr 17, 2007
Sunland
Name
Josh
Boat
18' Century
Keep up the good work guys!
It was cool seeing the young blood getting in the mix.
You may want to check out the SWBA opener out of Mission Bay this weekend, you can still fish SD bay.

EZ E

Get out and fish
May 28, 2010
LONG BEACH
Name
Erik
Boat
23' Pathfinder HPS, 15' Whaler,27' PursuitCC,
awesome job you guys keep stickinem.... good seeing you guys fishing the SBS