Offshore I've been a member of BD for over 2 yrs & I just used my 1st 3 posts like an ass.

PENN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Fish Doper
May 17, 2009
Torrance
Name
Danny
Boat
SS FAT GUY
Roger that, Thanks Skipper. Any fish reports on the 302?

Yeah we scored a couple of Lizards on the troll and got 2 on Hotdogs with a spark plug sinker.
Tough keeping them around the boat though without a ton of used TP Chum
Over

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"

Attachments

• WSB 016.jpg
    WSB 016.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 48
  • WSB 003.jpg
    WSB 003.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses

:rofl:
    :idiot:

I didn't have the heart to tell him.
    Real men fish Lizards anyway LOL

Btw Mike that was 5 wsb, 3 over 40 on the trip Buster posted up.
    Thanks largely to Simon Bon WSB slayer.

Upvote 0

Mikieb

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 8, 2011
    Huntington Beach, Calif.
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Crash & Burn
    :rofl:
    :idiot:

I didn't have the heart to tell him.
    Real men fish Lizards anyway LOL

Btw Mike that was 5 wsb, 3 over 40 on the trip Buster posted up.
    Thanks largely to Simon Bon WSB slayer.

Don't be so sensetive, I was just goofing around trying to change the subject. Nice fish ! Keep up the good work.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    I hear da sportboat have been sworn in to tell da true and nutting but da true.It just defiance.

Upvote 0

fatmatt

I'm Over It
    Nov 24, 2006
    Carlsbad
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    22.5 Edge Water EX
    I think Carl had a big cup smart juice and sun stroke makes him even smarter! Buy the way... We have pancackes and sodomy for breakfast, and were all out of pancakes.

Upvote 0

Marcus

"Oddjob"
    May 21, 2004
    Carlsbad
    Name
    Marcus
    Boat
    Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
    I think the point is the op came on here to bash the boat.

If he'd posted a report on how the trip was, what worked and what didn't, if the crew tried hard or slacked, and then brought up the fish count issue it wouldn't have been a problem.

In the grand scheme of things the difference between 7 and 15 fish for a trip is minimal. It was tough and they didn't get them.

Upvote 0

Vigilant32

BightPatrol
    Nov 9, 2004
    Name
    G
    Boat
    The true will set you free...

Maybe they had 40 rent rods and the deck hands spent the whole day trying to untangle the 40lb line on those reels!

It has been a tough season or three for most. Now there are 100's of internet fisherman crowding around a 2 mile zone mooching around for some footballs.

True is that there are plenty of fish outside that zone and if you put in your time you can fish them without the crowds. But hey, that would take some brains, talent and true sportsmanship to go find your own. That is what fishing was before the lurkers found the school on the internet.

The fleets would love all the private boaters all log jammed up in one area while they slay the fish everywhere else but that hidden spot, jmho.

Upvote 0

2MAYEtoes

Mackerel Maker
    Apr 24, 2011
    San Diego
    Name
    Cristin Kelly
    Boat
    Privateer
    Instead of being a jerk, Why don't you volunteer at the next kids fishing event. I'll bet that would change your way of posting. :hali_olutta:

Speaking of that, when are we going fishing?

Upvote 0

Ironduck

Aug 6, 2008
    San Francisco
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    23' Winner "Shakedown" Honda 225
    Can you guys anchor this thread? I was going to hunt Marlin tomorrow, but I decided to stay home so that I can monitor this report, thanks!

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
    HB
    Name
    Mika Tan
    Boat
    "MoorZilla"
    I'm a world famous fisherperson.
    Google or Yahoo search for "Mika Tan" videos or pictures.(do not do this from hot work computer)
    Sincerely yours,
    Mika Tan (aka Chicken Shit, aka True)

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Fin Fever

May 6, 2004
    Seal Beach
    Name
    Johannes
    Boat
    44 Pacifica
    I will be back tuesday on another party boat. Hopefully they will tell the true.

yep, that's my favorite Spandau Ballet song too
    "Why do I find it hard to write the next line, oh I want the true to be said"

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VZUDG9opSc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Upvote 0

AKULA683

STS3(SS)
    Jun 10, 2008
    Tustin/CA/US
    Name
    Toby
    Boat
    Sold!
    I value accurate reports and appreciate the fact that this guy (even in his broken English) reported the truth. It's funny that the guy telling the truth gets jumped on but the liar is given a pass. The venomous defense of the sport boats gets old in my opinion. I don't have the highest post count but then I don't spend hours posting on every report saying (Good job buddy). If a high post count is how we judge our fellow anglers that's pretty sad.

Upvote 0

olderfisher

Jun 6, 2010
    corona ca, riverside
    Name
    Lee
    Boat
    n/a
    sea adventure 2 report 15 bluefin tuna on a overnight fishing on sept. 2. that is not true. only 8 bluefin tunas. for 40 people two 35lb. five foothball size.

Dude don't bash boats Capt's,Penheads or counts here.And hope they know where they are going. Just do your homework before you go (Boats & conditions) and hope for the best. spend more time fishing and not counting and you WILL HAVE MORE FUN........

PS, The Gay's on the site love to bash Newbe's (And yes counts are often off)
    no big thing.:hali_olutta:

Upvote 0
    Sep 3, 2011
    SD
    Name
    Dwayne
    Boat
    None
    I value accurate reports and appreciate the fact that this guy (even in his broken English) reported the truth. It's funny that the guy telling the truth gets jumped on but the liar is given a pass. The venomous defense of the sport boats gets old in my opinion. I don't have the highest post count but then I don't spend hours posting on every report saying (Good job buddy). If a high post count is how we judge our fellow anglers that's pretty sad.

:appl:

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.