Offshore I've been a member of BD for over 2 yrs & I just used my 1st 3 posts like an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam1963

Jun 6, 2007
Huntington Beach
Name
Sam Murphy
Boat
12.5' Fish N Dive
Nice.... Here is a pre fishing report. 1.5day tomorrow going to have a blast---- fish or no fish, cook burns my meals, bait dies or even if it is wide open I will have a adventure on the water with some buddies. I will also live to fish another day o-yea next week.

I'm surfing again probably San Onfre trail something or other, Fishing or surfing, Gotta get it while the getting is good.
Good luck to you

Upvote 0

shiprecc

avoiding rigamortis!
Aug 28, 2010
so cal
Name
B.
Boat
scorpion
Getting really sick and fucking tired of lurkers some for multiple years not posting reports, posting to contribute, offer advice, what ever........ just waiting to slam a boat, captain, or business like a chicken shit.

Don't these lurkers still read the advertisements and buy products and services that sponsor your site? Just sayin!

Upvote 0

kerchunk

Almost A Member
Jul 5, 2004
Diego, San
Name
Robert
Boat
2011 BMW M3
I can handle the true.

Question:

Did you post this just to bash the boat? YEP! Next time, you need to post and say the "true" how you feel.

Have you ever fished before? Have you ever posted a report on a good trip or a fucking trip period? Or are you that internet douche bag that rips a boat on the web to make yourself feel better because you didn't catch anything.

Did you call the landing and ask why they reported that? Doubt it, you just want to bash the boat. Makes you feel good too?

jeez, dude calm down, and give the guy a break.
are you part owner of the boat or something? and, btw, what is calling the landing supposed to accomplish?:shithappens:

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2009
san gabriel
Name
don
Boat
18ft wellcraft fisherman
B. shiprecc. all about money. You have sponsor now. Later you have no reader. No body read a bad site. hope you understand me because I born in mexico.

Upvote 0

shiprecc

avoiding rigamortis!
Aug 28, 2010
so cal
Name
B.
Boat
scorpion
It is all about money. These guy do alot of buisness with the sportfishing fleet so you have to understand why they HAVE TO defend their cash cow.

Upvote 0

kerchunk

Almost A Member
Jul 5, 2004
Diego, San
Name
Robert
Boat
2011 BMW M3
I locked it and changed the title of the thread.

You can thank me, spank me or blow me...........

Getting really sick and fucking tired of lurkers some for multiple years not posting reports, posting to contribute, offer advice, what ever........ just waiting to slam a boat, captain, or business like a chicken shit.

It's getting old.

instead of altering the post from the poster's original intent, why not just delete the post entirely if it so objectionable?

and, BTW, just a thought, but maybe like me the poster doesn't post reports because the people he fishes with do post the reports?

:Emoticon_Potty_Time

Upvote 0

shiprecc

avoiding rigamortis!
Aug 28, 2010
so cal
Name
B.
Boat
scorpion
but maybe like me the poster doesn't post reports because the people he fishes with do post the reports?
Or dont want to get bashed for catching to many to small to big or something that the " Group " doesnt like.

Upvote 0

Bench Fisherman

Friggen nice guy
Mar 22, 2009
Perris,Ca.USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
none
Asainfresh8661,
Just wondering why you are being such a asswipe. Are you looking for attention, trying to be cool or just a flat out dick ?.
If you don't like it here, you could go to another.
As for me, I like this place, it's free and alot of great people here.
Myself, I can't be on the water anymore because of my situation. This place keeps my mind fishing.
Instead of being a jerk, Why don't you volunteer at the next kids fishing event. I'll bet that would change your way of posting. :hali_olutta:

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2009
san gabriel
Name
don
Boat
18ft wellcraft fisherman
bench fisherman. you can't fish. you blame me, and call me a asswipe,a jerk. You wrong I like this site a lot. I check the report read the fishing story almost everyday. Except when I go fishing. People like you want me to hate this site. I used to trust the fishing report all the time until today. I check the report and go fishing. not like you websitefishing.

Upvote 0

stanky1

Sep 11, 2009
Carlsbad
Name
Squid Mark
Boat
Scout 175 Sportfish
Oh no they were off on the count by 7 fish!

Not to beat a dead horse, but you don't seem to get it. Why bother reporting fish counts if the number is just a lie? Maybe this particular miscount was an isolated, honest mistake; but maybe it wasn't. An error of 7 fish on a take of two hundred or more, who cares? But an error of almost 50% is acceptable to you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

geno machino

"Relax" - Everything is going to be just fine!
Feb 9, 2007
O'side
Name
Gene
Boat
Revo 13
I don't know what's up with this thread...But I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS. by the way, WGAF

Upvote 0

Shaka760

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 16, 2007
Carlsbad, Ca
Name
Craig Taylor
Boat
2007 Nitro 482
This thread stupid. That is the true.

Upvote 0

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Boat
340Z SeaVee
Not to beat a dead horse, but you don't seem to get it. Why bother reporting fish counts if the number is just a lie? Maybe this particular miscount was an isolated, honest mistake; but maybe it wasn't. An error of 7 fish on a take of two hundred or more, who cares? But an error of almost 50% is acceptable to you? Maybe you should learn some basic math before you chide someone on their English skills.

Obviously you don't understand. Why lie about 15 fish total when one could report 100 fish and put bodies on the boat with the count. That is all.

What you guys don't see is that those of us that run BD are represented by the posters. When a poster is slamming a boat who do you think gets called and the lawyer’s letters? Not the guy behind the keyboard acting tough...

Not even 10% of the money BD makes comes from sport boats so you can take that theory and toss it out the window.

Please return to the regular jackass comments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.