It's time to ride the desert.

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
If the desert is your thing now is the time to go, the temps are mild and the wildflowers are popping, desert critters are starting to show...Time to ride!!

I ride this right from the house, any BD'ers that want to ride lemme know!!

Leave it all behind!!

The rains have made for a nice coverage of grass, the wildflowers have just started to pop, this is going to be a good year.
Flowing sandy singletrack.....for miles, its good therapy.

I like the flowers, this bush was pretty.

Color is going off!

The blue pink and purple of this looked like neon....in broad daylight.

Still going....

Blanket of color

Follow the single all the way back to the barn...

One more gratuitious singletrack shot just for good measure :)

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
:cheers:

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
Nice pics
Maybe try getting off you quad next time you take some.
My quad????

Sorry Mr.Dune Goon......only open class Dirtbikes here.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
Nice pics
Maybe try getting off you quad next time you take some.
Where do you get quad from those pictures?? I like seeing the odom. change through the pics, really nice out right now! You're lucky to be able to ride from the house, we ride out Dove Springs all the time, I'll hit ya up before we come out next time. Charlie, the original owner of the Jawbone Cyn Store was a good friend of mine, we used his place as our check #5 for our poker runs. Nice pics man, anytime your around the Apple Valley area, (right down 395) shoot me a call, more than welcome to ride our ranch.

Jas...............................................................................................

terryc.

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 12, 2006
Chatsworth
Name
Terry
Boat
20 ft. Marlin cc
Thanks for the bitchen pic's we havent been out all year the Toy Hauler is falling apart from sitting it's killing me and my son We usually go to Dove Springs and Jawbone also. Is that an X your riding ?

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
Thanks for the bitchen pic's we havent been out all year the Toy Hauler is falling apart from sitting it's killing me and my son We usually go to Dove Springs and Jawbone also. Is that an X your riding ?
Nope, Thts my plated XR650R, My 450X is getting jealous :) :) I have been riding the 650 more to get used to it, I Have been riding a CRF450x for the last 3 years and I wanted a plated bike so I got the 650, I finally have the suspension dialed for the desert... bring on the 3ft deep whoops!!!

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
Where do you get quad from those pictures?? I like seeing the odom. change through the pics, really nice out right now! You're lucky to be able to ride from the house, we ride out Dove Springs all the time, I'll hit ya up before we come out next time. Charlie, the original owner of the Jawbone Cyn Store was a good friend of mine, we used his place as our check #5 for our poker runs. Nice pics man, anytime your around the Apple Valley area, (right down 395) shoot me a call, more than welcome to ride our ranch.

Jas...............................................................................................
CLassic!! You must know Chad then, he one of my bros from way back, its sad I have not seen him in years.

I take the pics with the bars and such shown to give perspective to the shot....to show how skinny the trail is ect.

Apple valley....ranch??? Oh yeah!!

Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
21 Bayliner Trophy (Cheap-BassTurd)
Super sweet pics bro.....I ride a XR400 and do the same all over...Great Great pictures once again.....

Kelp King

Jan 27, 2006
Santa Cruz
Name
Sam
Boat
kayak
Thats my favorite kind of riding right there. No joke about the critters being out, i got attacked by huge spiders and kangaroo rats this weekend in ocotillo."Dune goon" <<classic

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
SOunds like we need to think about having a BD desert mission before it gets too hot.

Any takers?

Im in Ridgecrest, there are a few good trails out here.