It's official this time... ShortRound is heading east!

T2shortB

Nice fanny pack Fag!!!
Jul 6, 2009
Belfair, WA
Name
Todd Brown
Boat
Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
Hommies, pimps, assholes and the rest of you fags... it saddens me to say that I am officially headed to Kingsbay Georgia... and very quickly at that. I will be leaving Washington around the 18th or 19th to start my drive and I have to report on the 30th of this month. Due to the time restraints and some other medical factors, I will be going alone and leaving the wife and kiddos up here with our house for at least this first year.

I love all you fuckers and I am thankful for all the great people I have had the pleasure to meet and call friends from within this community! I would call people out, but I am sure Id end up forgetting sombody. Just know that if we have ever even talked or meet that you have made a difference, and I appreciate the opportunity to call you all friends and burthas!
We plan to come back out here in 4 years when I retire, but you never know what life will throw at you, so we shall see.

I am headed east with my boat, gear and hunting stuff so don't ask bitches!

Thank you all, and this isn't goodbye for good, just a few years break from the PNW.

ShortRound out

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
I’ll bet they have fish over there:)
E5634B00-7B78-4299-A0CF-2E7DE337AD84.png

The thing to watch out for is that on that side storms come from land

Reactions: T2shortB

T2shortB

Nice fanny pack Fag!!!
Jul 6, 2009
Belfair, WA
Name
Todd Brown
Boat
Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
Yup! I'm from about 3 hours south in Florida, so I can confirm the good fishing! Radar is your friend in the southern atlantic.... you can see the squalls and track them. Many a times I have had to run out and around cells instead of having them catch me or cut me off before I could get back in!

Reactions: FVSerenity

Dave's Delta

"No, we're not catching"
Apr 9, 2009
Auburn & Westport, WA.
Name
Dave
Boat
Looking for a Delta
Does the wife need any attention? Good luck to you and be safe. Interviewed a fire control tech from there today.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Georgia??? That’s just peachy. Be careful on that drive.

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
Well at least I will not lose anymore time at the end of you post. Very distracting!

Good luck to you on the move and new adventure. I think you are south of where I'm at but know you are covered out here if something should come up.

Safe travels.

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
Jan 6, 2012
Black Diamond
Name
Chris
Boat
JuiceBox2
Aww man Todd!!!??? Best of luck!! I haven’t seen you for a long while, but have always enjoyed shootin the shit with ya.

All the best!

T2shortB

Nice fanny pack Fag!!!
Jul 6, 2009
Belfair, WA
Name
Todd Brown
Boat
Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
Well at least I will not lose anymore time at the end of you post. Very distracting!

Good luck to you on the move and new adventure. I think you are south of where I'm at but know you are covered out here if something should come up.

Safe travels.
Not getting off that easy cupcake.... I'm physically leaving, but I will most definitively still be around here on the forums.... I am going to try to get some life for blody decks down that way too..... I guess I should go check to see if there is a SE page!

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
Not getting off that easy cupcake.... I'm physically leaving, but I will most definitively still be around here on the forums.... I am going to try to get some life for blody decks down that way too..... I guess I should go check to see if there is a SE page!
Fuck! I got on here to leave a comment on your post and got distracted again????? THANKS

Good Luck

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat
Gravy
Good luck and safe travels buddy! See ya around when you get back man!

Cornfed

CAPTAIN | TEAM USUAL SUSPECTS
Has Moderator Powers
Sep 18, 2007
Seattle
Name
TOMMY DONLIN
Boat
DEFIANCE GUADALUPE 290 CORNIVOROUS
I'll hit you up when I head back to SO FLO! Let's throw a Gladiator on the deck. Remember.....WIND IN YOUR FACE.....YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Reactions: T2shortB and G-Spot

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Since you are leaving, I always wanted to know,
Do you prefer dwarf or little people!

Later Bitch!
Ducker!

Reactions: rickstah

Marlin Mike

pimpin aint cheap
Dec 11, 2007
Snohomish, WA
Name
Mike
Boat
boat ho now gimme a call
We’re gonna miss ya lil buddy. Wanted to keep it short.

GregE

Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22
I'm glad we had some time to talk at meetings and even a TUNA trip- good times and you have a big heart!!
Keep bowhunting - you'll have more opportunities in the SE, just a lot smaller critters.

This retired military life has possibilities I'm still figuring out after 33 years. ;)

Stay safe. I know you'll check in.

Reactions: goatram

Emzbuddy

I miss sports
Mar 13, 2008
Bothell, WA
Name
Doug
Boat
Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out, Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
Don't let the Cali fags stab ya in the arse on yerway out the door..bitch
Gods speed brotha!

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
91948695-D98B-4223-84CA-B1DE1F92B17A.png
Damn. He’s already having vehicle trouble. We need a go fund me page for him...

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Bitch ur out!

Retired life will suite you. Just get a better rate/job. A fucking cookie works at IHop.

Reactions: Fog Ducker!