Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
So I see that almost all of the Long Range Boats are leaving for 7 day or longer trips starting next week. Who is going and on what boat?

I am on the Polaris Supreme leaving 9/17/11 for 8 days with a couple of buddies. It will be my first time to fish the boat. I can't wait!

:git:

eightmd

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Doal
Boat
17' Nitro
I'm going on an 8 day on the Indy starting 10/1. I've had the shakes for so long, but the dove opener took my mind off of it. I'm just starting to get my head back into fishing.

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
go get 'em, Dave!

bmtrout77

GO ILLINI
Feb 3, 2007
San Diego
Name
Brian
Boat
NADA
Shogun, 8 Day, Oct 5th. I will be at Squidco this weekend finishing up the last of the gear shopping. Good Luck!!! Praying for the HOO's!!!

jubben

I like fishing but love c
Feb 6, 2007
VC CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
215 Triumph
Leave on the excel sept 15 thru the 23. 7 days and counting.

SlideRight

Been there...
Jul 4, 2008
So Cal
Name
Lew
Boat
ss minnow
myself & an old army bud from 45 years ago - Shogun 10 day Oct.29 - best o'luck Dave on the PS & good luck to all y'all

nick17yz

TUNA TOKER
Nov 6, 2008
SEEKER RODS
Name
Nick Rekrut
Boat
Longrange
im not leaving till december. i will expect full reports and lots of pics from each of you. if your on the excel, that means daily reports... good luck!!

totkid760

Aug 9, 2008
Oceanside
Name
Chad
Boat
ANY ONE I'M WELCOME ON!
Doing my first LR trip 7-day on the American Angler Leaving sept 25-Oct. 2. I cant wait!!!

Gamefighter

I just need one...more!
Sep 12, 2011
Boulder, CO
Name
Valerie
Boat
any that I'm welcome on!
Indi, 10 Day, October 12! I'm so excited that I finally...finally, signed up here just so I could post it! Wa-hoo! Won't get to San Diego till the 11th and will spend all day at 4 tackle shops purchasing stuff I already have to many of.

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Indi, 10 Day, October 12! I'm so excited that I finally...finally, signed up here just so I could post it! Wa-hoo! Won't get to San Diego till the 11th and will spend all day at 4 tackle shops purchasing stuff I already have to many of.
That is part of the trip, but not to worry. The boat has it's own tackle shop, with reaonable prices. Have fun...

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
I just had a strange experience. My buddy is driving my gear down next Thursday for our trip that leaves Saturday.....now I have no gear to play with ....normally I am spooling up at the last moment before the trip leaves....what am I going to do for the next few days? How am I am going to keep sane with nothing to play with?

Rodless_Jim

Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
I just had a strange experience. My buddy is driving my gear down next Thursday for our trip that leaves Saturday.....now I have no gear to play with ....normally I am spooling up at the last moment before the trip leaves....what am I going to do for the next few days? How am I am going to keep sane with nothing to play with?
Get yourself some mono, 50 or 60lbs, and practice knots! I know you think I am a nut (in point of fact, I am a nut), but you will do two things. First, you will reinforce the muscle memory of how you want to tie your best knots when it's game time, and this kind of practice can become a Zen experience, allowing you to meditate on all the huge fish you are about to catch, and pass surprising amounts of time in the process.

Works for me here in Mexico City...

Gamefighter

I just need one...more!
Sep 12, 2011
Boulder, CO
Name
Valerie
Boat
any that I'm welcome on!
You're screwed. You should have kept your reels. You are now forced to purchase another reel. There is no other way.