Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
It's already getting batshit crazy. The Sum Fun (1/2 day boat I believe) saw foamers of blufin yesterday. My buddy went 1-2 on biggins on his skiff. They are close who knows how long they will be there tho.

Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    1625689710446.png

Upvote 0

Top or Bottom

May 1, 2020
    Long Beach
    Name
    David Juner
    Boat
    22' Striper WA
    I was eating at Las Brisas in Laguna (nice Mexican rest with an ocean view) there was tuna boiling and jumping all over the place. This was on the 3rd of July. I need them to come up towards HB ASAP. Literally about 5-600 yards from the beach.

MDC
    MDC
    I saw them Monday in Encinitas off of Moonlight Beach. Insane bird school with tuna crashing . 2nd time in the last 7 years that I’ve seen them. Last time they were yellowfin. I’m guessing these were bluefin.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0
    Jul 17, 2017
    Tuna Grounds
    Name
    Gouryella
    Boat
    Lil Yachty
    I was eating at Las Brisas in Laguna (nice Mexican rest with an ocean view) there was tuna boiling and jumping all over the place. This was on the 3rd of July. I need them to come up towards HB ASAP. Literally about 5-600 yards from the beach.
    Time to get the surf rods ready.

Upvote 0

flytie

Oct 20, 2012
    Orange, CA USA
    Name
    GC
    Boat
    Out of Office - Custom Invader CC
    Looks like it is moving up the line fast and not settling in to a particular area...
    This group of fish is moving fast up the line. O'side three days ago, San Mateo Point two days ago. Yesterday Dana was empty and the fish were in the MLPA, then Newport in late in the afternoon. Interesting to see what they do when they hit the point as they are in close.

Reactions: JamesZ
    Upvote 0

JamesZ

Jun 25, 2018
    Montana
    Name
    James Zachary
    Boat
    Kenner 23
    This group of fish is moving fast up the line. O'side three days ago, San Mateo Point two days ago. Yesterday Dana was empty and the fish were in the MLPA, then Newport in late in the afternoon. Interesting to see what they do when they hit the point as they are in close.
    Hopefully they hit a wall and settle for a bit. Man!! I'm getting worked up and there's nothing I can do right now! Tuna is one helluva drug!

Upvote 0