It’s not gay if your out of the bay!

BHOFFMAN

Oct 12, 2008
Canyon Lake, Ca
Name
Brian Hoffman
Boat
25 Grady White Sailfish
Fished Friday on my Grady White. Fished In the parking lot west of the 226. Ended the day with 14 yellowfin tuna and 3 yellows that cane off a small kelp. Weather was great, fishing was great but then I caught this on my go pro!!! A buddy was watching me slay in his binoculars and asked if he could come inside me fun day but this made me laugh.... A lot!! Go get em guys they are here! Watch the video!

6500BB2D-B502-4714-9093-D8F346163ACD.png 08364DDC-38AE-4865-9FA6-30A832AD95C7.jpeg C61B1471-DF84-483B-AE43-0BDF3DA503EC.jpeg

Attachments

BHOFFMAN

Oct 12, 2008
Canyon Lake, Ca
Name
Brian Hoffman
Boat
25 Grady White Sailfish
Nice going! Did your buddy get lucky too sliding inside of you?:gay:
He did!
Excuse me Fella's I am a single LBGTQ BMT MSD FU LSU and FOS Trump hating Hard Core fisherman. If you could tone down the Homophobic innuendo it would be much appreciated as it is hurtful. But you can drop one of those fully loaded bags off on me anytime they look yummy!

Reactions: PaDDy Killer'

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Thanks for the report. What was the line at the bait barge like? What time where you there?

chachi10

Aug 28, 2018
San Diego
Name
Chachi
Boat
None
Thanks for the report. What was the line at the bait barge like? What time where you there?
I left San Diego bay at 515am and it was about 40 boats long with lots of boats launching at shelter. We had got bait the night before and left the tank running overnight to skip that crap. Unfortunately the bait sucked ass and it all rolled by midday anyhow. Guy at the receiver on Friday said they ran out of bait by mid day but got fresh stuff an hour before we arrived and that's what we got a scoop of. Luckily we had a about 70 big cured sardines from the week prior that we kept in a bait pen at the dock that we brought out as well. Chummed with the dead chunks and flylined the good ones.

Reactions: BHOFFMAN and lougio

BHOFFMAN

Oct 12, 2008
Canyon Lake, Ca
Name
Brian Hoffman
Boat
25 Grady White Sailfish
Nice one Bryan! Any trips planned on the Pegasus coming up? I'll be on the 2.5 day 2nd week of sept. Fished with you on that good bluefin trip early May and you hooked me up on some fluro to mono knot help when I was struggling to get one tied in the chaos

-Conor
What up Conner! No trips on the Pegasus planned of now. Their in charter mode I only ride if it’s open party. Good to hear from you bud! Good luck on your next trip!