Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
C'mon guys, its been 35 minutes and only two responses? There's been so many posts bowing to Trump and insulting anyone who doesn't that there should be a lot more.

My actual point is that it seems that BD operates under a strict, unwavering, no-politics rule, unless the politics are anti-Democrat or liberal.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Now that funny

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
C'mon guys, its been 35 minutes and only two responses? There's been so many posts bowing to Trump and insulting anyone who doesn't that there should be a lot more.

My actual point is that it seems that BD operates under a strict, unwavering, no-politics rule, unless the politics are anti-Democrat or liberal.
They approve of this at Cal.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

You call out those that insult and then put up that video ? hypocrite.

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
You call out those that insult and then put up that video ? hypocrite.
My post explained: "My actual point is that it seems that BD operates under a strict, unwavering, no-politics rule, unless the politics are anti-Democrat or liberal."

And the point has been made--if there is any political post at BD, its almost invariably conservative and no one objects, but put up one that is anti-Trump and there are plenty of objections and insults.

Thank you for helping make the point.

Yellowtail Dan

Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler

You forgot to include the fact we're all members of the NRA to

Status
Not open for further replies.